• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

you know what would be sweet Erica? if you could show us some more "non modeling" type pictures...you know like that one where you were playing with the doggy? :D..id like to see you just natural and carefree heheh.

Orion74205 said:
How could a member with so many posts not have seen such an older set before.

I would love to claim that I have had the privilige of viewing all of Erica's work, but then I would be bullshitting!!!;)

It was a set that I hadnt seen before....:)

I' wouldnt so bold either to say I've seen every pic, thats just not possible. Though I've spent many a good hour trawling her website of which I'm proud to be a member,topped off with a few groups on msn and yahoo, coupled with whatever the internet yields. I figure why search high and low for magazine publications shes in when I can get them at home in digital photo quality. Still I have to say haven't gotten bored or felt my appreciation lessen any as a result.

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

shadowglare said:
you know what would be sweet Erica? if you could show us some more "non modeling" type pictures...you know like that one where you were playing with the doggy? :D..id like to see you just natural and carefree heheh.

hey there :)

Here is a recent one...lol don't laugh :) ok...welll you can!

show.jpg

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Re: I NEED your help! - by Erica Campbell

Nice pic Erica and as always you've got my votes.
I'm sure that well be toasting a consecutive win for you :thumbsup:

Re: I NEED your help! - by Erica Campbell

Wow Erica, you know completely apart from your amazing body, I think your smile is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.

Great pic Erica, thanks for sharing. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw that pic was the scene from Con-Air "Put the bunny back in the box!:1orglaugh "