• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Yeah, they're about four years old. Ironically, shot the same day as your avatar pic...

Didn't know that. Obviously I've seen the set from where my avatar comes from but never the stocking set. And I'm sure I was a member of that site at one point too lol

BeckyLeBeau

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

i would be surprised too, but you never know.....since there is no offcial word from erica in the last year...

btw. didnt erica shoot new stuff for your website right before she quit?

Text from Erica a few weeks ago says she's doing fine. No sign that she is returning, has returned or that she has such plans unfortunately. The day before she retired, Erica was scheduled to join us at Glamourcon in Los Angeles to represent my company FantasyOne, and then shoot with us later in the week. Unfortunately, Erica retired before we could work with her one last time. I will have to check but I am pretty sure we still have some unreleased Erica photos and possibly a video segment :)

We have recently been working with another gorgeous brunette, Taylor Vixen. She was just named Penthouse Pet of the Year. She will never fill Erica's shoes (in my book) but she comes very close and is definitely a knockout girl! A real sweethear too.

Cheers!

Becky

We have recently been working with another gorgeous brunette, Taylor Vixen. She was just named Penthouse Pet of the Year. She will never fill Erica's shoes (in my book) but she comes very close and is definitely a knockout girl! A real sweethear too.

Cheers!

Becky

That's awesome you've been working with Taylor Vixen. She's an absolute dream.

Text from Erica a few weeks ago says she's doing fine. No sign that she is returning, has returned or that she has such plans unfortunately. The day before she retired, Erica was scheduled to join us at Glamourcon in Los Angeles to represent my company FantasyOne, and then shoot with us later in the week. Unfortunately, Erica retired before we could work with her one last time. I will have to check but I am pretty sure we still have some unreleased Erica photos and possibly a video segment :)

thx for the reply and the info.... it's nice to hear that erica is doing fine. i fact no one should reckon that she will doing (nude) modeling ever again.

I am looking forward to the unreleased sets.....or you can re-release the old sets in higher resoultion.... just an idea :)