• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Ummm...I'll be honest. Something just seems off about her breast in those photos. I know they mentioned something about them being bigger near the end of her career, but that was the first thing that stuck out to me looking at the first photo as it popped on the screen even before I read that. I didn't really look at the photos in here anymore after she retired out of respect for her until now that I heard that she didn't mind any more photos coming out. I just checked in every so often to see if there was any news about how she was doing and if she was ok, so there are probably people that know more about her letter photos than I do. Still I don't remember them being that big at that point when news of her retirement came around and she was last on here. Don't get me wrong they look absolutely fantastic. In fact that's an excellent photo set of her, even by her standards, but they are definitely bigger, especially when you compare photos of her at different times in her career. I'm not going to make an assumption as to why, and I suppose there are a multitude of different reasons it could happen, but...some parts of this whole thing make my spidey sense tingle. I doubt that pinupglam would ever photoshop something bigger either. Maybe she did look that way for many photo sets near the end and this is all just my imagination and I didn't notice them because I was an idiot and wasn't paying attention or have forgotten.

(In those photos she even looks slightly slimmer and more fit than in most of her sets she has done but is not overboard on it and it suits her very well. Or maybe it's also just my imagination.)

The best news is that she is doing alright. I'm glad to hear that. I do miss having her around. There just doesn't seem many models coming in that are near to her quality anymore let alone actually at her level, and she always seemed to be a sweetheart. She was a credit to the adult industry, especially adult modeling.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Ummm...I'll be honest. Something just seems off about her breast in those photos. I know they mentioned something about them being bigger near the end of her career, but that was the first thing that stuck out to me looking at the first photo as it popped on the screen even before I read that. I didn't really look at the photos in here anymore after she retired out of respect for her until now that I heard that she didn't mind any more photos coming out. I just checked in every so often to see if there was any news about how she was doing and if she was ok, so there are probably people that know more about her letter photos than I do. Still I don't remember them being that big at that point when news of her retirement came around and she was last on here. Don't get me wrong they look absolutely fantastic. In fact that's an excellent photo set of her, even by her standards, but they are definitely bigger, especially when you compare photos of her at different times in her career. I'm not going to make an assumption as to why, and I suppose there are a multitude of different reasons it could happen, but...some parts of this whole thing make my spidey sense tingle. I doubt that pinupglam would ever photoshop something bigger either. Maybe she did look that way for many photo sets near the end and this is all just my imagination and I didn't notice them because I was an idiot and wasn't paying attention or have forgotten.

When we shoot, we use a wide-angle lens for some shots and if you position the camera just right and get the model to lean forward with her chest out and head and the rest of her body back, it gives the optical illusion of making the breasts a bit bigger than normal (sometimes a lot bigger, depending on the shot and the angle).