• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

We've also got a special Erica project that we are working on with her now (yes, even in retirement) and hope to have that for you all in the coming months. :thumbsup:

well i like the new set and i am happy to hear that more stuff is coming.....

....but could it really be true that erica is working with them after what she said in her goodbye letter? If they are really in contact with her, then i just wanna know if she is doing fine......

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

well i like the new set and i am happy to hear that more stuff is coming.....

....but could it really be true that erica is working with them after what she said in her goodbye letter? If they are really in contact with her, then i just wanna know if she is doing fine......

Yes, we are really in contact with her and yes, she is doing just fine.

And yes, we are working on a special project with her that we hope to have ready soon.

pinupglam01
Yes, we are really in contact with her and yes, she is doing just fine.

And yes, we are working on a special project with her that we hope to have ready soon.

That's wonderful news! I have missed her work since her retirement. She seems to have a very strong following here on Freeones. I remember my first exposure to her work back in March 2004. I was killing time in a checkout lane flipping through an issue of Lowrider, the closest thing to adult entertainment in the grocery. I was enthralled by this spread.

Lowrider Magazine March 2004

This woman appeared wholesome and natural. She did not have a contrived fake smile, the camera loved her figure and vintage hair. She would later become known for her bountiful bosom, while wonderful, I have ever been appreciative of her buxom derriere.
Like many others I became an instant fan.

Best of luck to her, and I'm glad she is doing well.

Whew! I thought I read something about retirement on Wiki, then again you can't always trust that. Still young, classy and sexy.

Why is everyone still confused on that issue? These recent gallery releases are from work she did as much as 2 or 3 years ago.

Erica DID retire last year, and said so herself. Plus the PinupFiles people just mentioned her cooperating with them even though she's not posing anymore (see above).... That isn't good proof enough??? :confused:

Last edited: