• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Well, I had to watch the clip without sound at first, that has a little to do with it but even so, I think she's not acting very sexy... I was like: "WTF is she doing? Just putting that thing in her mouth a few times for ONE second only and blabla-ing the rest of the time!" She's also looking way too distant from what she's doing, she's not "into it", not serious about it, actually she's just joking around, not looking or acting seductive. She's just TALKING about something sexual, not really ACTING sexually. She should really "get into it" (sucking the banana) and SEDUCE the viewers like she normally does in her videos. Just because she puts something in her mouth doesn't make the clip sexy or exciting to me....it matters in what way she does it! To give you an extreme example: Imagine a hot chick is riding on top of you but in the meanwhile she's talking about how she hates her job and has conflicts with her colleagues etc. Yeah, you're actually having sex, it's a FACT, but is it exciting? No..... Or a very hot prostitute fucking you but in the meanwhile looking at her watch, not smiling or showing any sign of enjoying what she's doing, just looking business-like. Same thing here: she's naked and she puts a banana in her mouth (for a very short time, mind you) but it doesn't excite me very much...

But hey, I'm probably just weird :)

Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Anyone know where to find other pictures of the photoshoot that this picture is a part of?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnlavery/140337338/in/set-72057594125371705/

The person that posted it on flickr mentioned that the pictures in the couple up on that set were for a shoot on Aug. 2001 for ShowingSkin.com, but that site doesn't exist now (don't know if it did before), and I know years ago I asked Erica herself in e-mail, and she said she didn't have the pictures from this photoshoot and didn't do work with this photographer anymore. Anyone know where to find the rest of the photoshoot, or if it exists anywhere else anymore?

As a sidenote, I've found 2 or 3 other pictures from the photoshoot, but I have a huge gap from what I'd figure is the beginning to a point where she is completely naked.

It is definitely not her most erotic or sexual work, but it is one of my favorites. I can't say why, as I don't know why, it was the first pictures I saw of her, though. It's funny that the first ones I saw can't be found by almost anyone nowadays.

Maybe later I'll post up the couple of others I have from that shoot.

Here is a link with the shoot. At the bottom. Lots of other stuff too.
http://busty.pp.ru/archives/category/erica-campbell/page/14