• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Gentlemen, this lovely lady is a former customer of mine. Her real name is.........(anyone want to know?) and she now raises rabbits. Yes, Im not kidding. She and her SO moved from NH down south, and own a rabbit farm. She is a nice kid...a little aloof, but looks great even in sweats and no makeup.

Gentlemen, this lovely lady is a former customer of mine. Her real name is.........(anyone want to know?) and she now raises rabbits. Yes, Im not kidding. She and her SO moved from NH down south, and own a rabbit farm. She is a nice kid...a little aloof, but looks great even in sweats and no makeup.

Keep it to yourself.

Erica Marge Simpson Barbara Bush Texas Walker Julius Peppers Benjamin Franklin Marty Mcfly Michael Clark Duncan Campbell. Glad she's doing well. :wave:

dont say her real name is B. R. W. ....cause erica denied this here

listen, *IF* you have some inside info on Erica keep it to yourself. As a long time member to her site I know that both herself and her family were in serious danger from an obsessed fan. Don't you think there is a reason models don't post their personal info online? So they don't get KILLED by nut cases.
We all come to freeones for the same reason. To see hot pics of beautiful women....not to put the women in harms way. Im sure lots of people "know" Erica and her personal info...notice non post it here. Why? Because she and ALL of the other models deserve privacy and safety.

Whoaaaahhhh....gentlemen. I have NO intention of revealing her real name. And it's rather cool to see people respond the way you all have. As I said, she was/is a nice kid, although it was very strange to have her mention what she does, with her MOM sitting next to her. But hey....Im sure Mom has done well too, from what "Erica" does. I can say that her tits are amazing in real life, as much as I could see.

Whoaaaahhhh....gentlemen. I have NO intention of revealing her real name. And it's rather cool to see people respond the way you all have. As I said, she was/is a nice kid, although it was very strange to have her mention what she does, with her MOM sitting next to her. But hey....Im sure Mom has done well too, from what "Erica" does. I can say that her tits are amazing in real life, as much as I could see.

quit while you're ahead-you're making less sense as you go.

Missing ...

I still miss her:
She's still around, just approaching things differently in life. Still seems to be rather enjoyable to correspond with, at least the few times she has with FO members.

As far as her "material," she produced a shitload over the years. Nothing "gets old" with her, as there's always something new (even if a repost). It would be nice to enjoy her as she "ages," but if she never comes back, she'll still be broadly loved for all she gave us in that manner.