• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Damn!!... Looks like someone had a wedding.:dunno:

If it's true and she is now a married woman :bawling:, let me say congratulations :glugglug:.

I wish you and your husband the best and may your first child be a masculine child. or something. Okay, I wandering into the Luca Brazi Speech from the Godfather. you get the point.

Anybody that thinks Erica is boring must be in an incredibly small minority. Not even looking at it as a fan, which I am, but looking at it objectively a person could make a good case for Erica being one of the greatest, if not the greatest, adult model in history.

Anybody that thinks Erica is boring must be in an incredibly small minority. Not even looking at it as a fan, which I am, but looking at it objectively a person could make a good case for Erica being one of the greatest, if not the greatest, adult model in history.

D-rock you know as well as me that on this board we always get comments like that. Because you always get that minority that think because a woman isn't taking it in any never mind all holes she's boring. It is also thought that because this is a adult board that this is the only reason everyone is here. You know the comments I've read and seen here in another persons thread I tend to be around a lot and at times I'm very sarcastic with them ;) But this to me is becoming just a whisper in the wind when one of them turns up. Because for everyone comment of 'boring' that comes along. There is a thousand to praise and compliment such as Erica for the beauty that she is :)

If the rumours of you getting married Erica are true, then....

May have a long and great life together, good luck :thumbsup:

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

hey guys :)

well despite the gossip mill that is turning here (and yes...I even got e mails of congrats!) my happy ending has sadly yet to come.....maybe someday...but right now I am happy just being me and not an us.
Not everything works out quite the way you hope it will....however in my case if you wear a new ring, outfit, gain or lose a few lbs you are married....WAY TOO FAT..or have an eating disorder! this is for sure one of the downsides to modeling....your personal life isn't yours anymore and gossip often takes over fact because it sounds much more interesting....

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe

awe :) that's such a nice thing for you to say! HUG

that being said and me smiling.....I don't have any problem with some people not liking me...thinking I am too fat for their taste....finding me boring..etc etc....There are different girls for different guys and different guys for different girls. I don't think there is one person on the planet that EVERYONE finds attractive. I think some people just don't have a life....so they say things like that hoping someone will react or care.....I personally don't
I have a lot of wonderful fans and they are what matters to me and why I continue to do what I do and the reason I am very happy doing it :) You can't please everyone....so I am perfectly happy pleasing my fans!

HUG

hi erica :)

it´s nice to read over you :wave2:

and btw, I love it, if youre weight goes up. than, you look so good ;)

cya

Ahhhh the internet pontiffs...how I love to hate myself for laughing at you.

I find her boring because she does the same stuff for every shoot. They are all the same poses with different outfits. If you guys like it, fantastic. I would prefer to see more...not necessarrily hard stuff...but more.

I probably shouldn't have posted if I didn't have anything constructive to say. It's not MY place to tell YOU what's boring. I'm sorry for that.

Erica, always a pleasure...except for the times that I have to talk to you. This business gets old sometimes :rolleyes:

Mayhem

Banned

Ahhhh the internet pontiffs...how I love to hate myself for laughing at you.

I find her boring because she does the same stuff for every shoot. They are all the same poses with different outfits. If you guys like it, fantastic. I would prefer to see more...not necessarrily hard stuff...but more.

I probably shouldn't have posted if I didn't have anything constructive to say. It's not MY place to tell YOU what's boring. I'm sorry for that.

Erica, always a pleasure...except for the times that I have to talk to you. This business gets old sometimes :rolleyes:

OK, thank you. Now hows about slinking back to your moms basement where you belong.

I have to agree with everyone else ahchay, if you don't like Erica Campbell, for whatever reason, or find her boring, for whatever reason, then why post in a thread about her. There is an old saying "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one,". Anyway, hello Erica, nice seeing you on the boards, always a pleasure seeing you actually post on the boards.

Heh, it never stops being funny.

Let me follow your logic:

Since I am not obsessed with a nude model to the point that I valiantly defend her against those evil strangers who may have even slightly insulted her...it's likely that I am the one between the two of us that lives in mommy's basement?

Hilarious. Keep it up kiddo :1orglaugh

Heh, it never stops being funny.

Let me follow your logic:

Since I am not obsessed with a nude model to the point that I valiantly defend her against those evil strangers who may have even slightly insulted her...it's likely that I am the one between the two of us that lives in mommy's basement?

Hilarious. Keep it up kiddo :1orglaugh

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding.

A troll's main goal is usually to arouse anger and frustration among the message board's other participants, and will write whatever it takes to achieve this end. One popular trolling strategy is the practice of Winning by Losing. While the victim is trying to put forward solid and convincing facts to prove his position, the troll's only goal is to infuriate its prey. The troll takes (what it knows to be) a badly flawed, wholly illogical argument, and then vigorously defends it while mocking and insulting its prey. The troll looks like a complete fool, but this is all part of the plan. The victim becomes noticeably angry by trying to repeatedly explain the flaws of the troll's argument. Provoking this anger was the troll's one and only goal from the very beginning.

For example, see ahchay's comments.

Attention given, now move along.

Back to the lovely and beautiful Erica Campbell!
:bowdown: Erica

The Satyr Icon

Swing and a miss and little Sally Sticksupforeverybody goes home alone and ashamed again.

I already admitted that I was wrong for posting that I wasn't a fan and this is a FAN thread.

The truth, undoubtedly not unlike your love life, is going to be painfully disappointing for you. I win by watching you lose because, Sally, that's our respective places in this world. I make fun of your pitiful attempts to insult me and you reply with condescending remarks that, for all intents and purposes, seem to be plucked from the sky by some magical retort snaring device for idiots.

Run along Sally, I'd had to see the agonizing look on your face and the wet stain in your panties when you run out of psuedo-intellectual definitions to cut and paste from Wikipedia.

And I am done!

Who's the Dick?
v v v v v v v v v

Swing and a miss and little Sally Sticksupforeverybody goes home alone and ashamed again.

I already admitted that I was wrong for posting that I wasn't a fan and this is a FAN thread.

The truth, undoubtedly not unlike your love life, is going to be painfully disappointing for you. I win by watching you lose because, Sally, that's our respective places in this world. I make fun of your pitiful attempts to insult me and you reply with condescending remarks that, for all intents and purposes, seem to be plucked from the sky by some magical retort snaring device for idiots.

Run along Sally, I'd had to see the agonizing look on your face and the wet stain in your panties when you run out of psuedo-intellectual definitions to cut and paste from Wikipedia.

And I am done!

Another Pseudo-Philosophist.. No doubt here to put us all to rights.

(Freshly plucked comments...taken from the sky at 01.36 - 19/7/07)