• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

I agree...
I noticed Erica has not been posting here for a while. I am sure everything is alright but still, it is or was unlike her not to post and say "Hi" or something.

She posted on June 20, which is pretty recent compared to a lot of the OCSMs. I'm certain that she's got her hands full with her modeling and her own web site. We'll see her pop in again.

H

I noticed Erica has not been posting here for a while. I am sure everything is alright but still, it is or was unlike her not to post and say "Hi" or something.

If Erica is not posting here take it as good news. As this will most likely mean doing more work. With the line of work that Erica is in means more pictures etc for us to enjoy :thumbsup:

Yawn. She's the true prototype for boring.

If you don't like her, then why bother posting here? I, for one, think she's great, as do a great many others who post here at freeones. You are entitled to your opinion, but sometimes one must keep their opinions to themselves.:2 cents:

She's the true prototype for boring.

...Erica strives to bring a little more sensuality to our lives through her modeling and you slap her in the face with that remark.

Personally, I LOVE Erica - but sometimes the "perfection" of her photos makes them seem sterile... and that can translate into boring.

I say that not as a "slap in the face" - but as a long-time fan of hers with hopes that she reads this.

I'd love to talk to her about it one day.

:2 cents:

member987

Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahchay

If you don't like her, then why bother posting here? I, for one, think she's great, as do a great many others who post here at freeones. You are entitled to your opinion, but sometimes one must keep their opinions to themselves.:2 cents:

^ What he said, but not only that - Erica is a member of this great place we call FreeOnes. She reads and posts in this thread. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but at the risk of running a great model like Erica off the board, and ruining a nice treat that this place has to offer certainly has me puzzled :confused:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!

She's ... boring? :eek:

Somebody pass me the Excedrin ... my head hurts! :rolleyes:

Erica is one of the least boring models out there ... thanks to the unbelievable variety in her work. Well, that and the fact that she's SMOKIN HOT! :flame:

Perilypos

Retired Moderator

Well, Erica is not to your taste, neither is her work... All right, it's your opinion and I respect it. But what I don't understand is why everyone who enjoys her beauty and her presence on the board (including me), as well as Erica herself, should read annoying comments like this. Feel free to avoid visiting her thread and that's it.

Pics:
Beautiful Erica Campbell fingering

:bowdown: :lovecoupl