• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

I am going to Mexico early Feb :) I haven't been on a real vacation in years...so I am pretty excited! Not sure how I am going to relax (not an easy thing for me to do...but im going to try!)

I am going to AVN and will be signing autographs for actiongirls :) They were a lot of fun to work with. An old friend of mine owns the company so it was like hanging out with a buddy and getting to run around and play! Not the kind of modeling I do every day...so it was a blast! hehehe no pun intended!

Pavel is one of my favs :)

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe

2007 is starting out pretty good. I am off to Vegas to sign for actiongirls this week and soon after the voting for Playboy's Cyber Girl Of The Year begins! I was their cyber girl of the month for Oct so now I have a SHOT at CGOY :)

and yes...I am certainly planning more shoots for 2007 for my site! Which means they will also be released on the net so you will see them here at freeones :)

2007 is starting out pretty good. I am off to Vegas to sign for actiongirls this week and soon after the voting for Playboy's Cyber Girl Of The Year begins! I was their cyber girl of the month for Oct so now I have a SHOT at CGOY :)

and yes...I am certainly planning more shoots for 2007 for my site! Which means they will also be released on the net so you will see them here at freeones :)

Excellent! Sounds like 2007 is going to be another fabulous year for you. Here's hoping that everything goes well. Oh, and we're all rooting for you in the Playboy CGOY poll. :)

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe

Thanks rebeccalover!
This is by far going to be the toughest thing to win ever. It means a lot to me because this is as far as I can ever go with playboy because of my outside modeling and website. There are several girls that could win it very easy....so its going to take a hell of a lot to even come close....BUT you bet I'm going to give it everything that I've got!

thanks for your support!

HUG

Thanks rebeccalover!
This is by far going to be the toughest thing to win ever. It means a lot to me because this is as far as I can ever go with playboy because of my outside modeling and website. There are several girls that could win it very easy....so its going to take a hell of a lot to even come close....BUT you bet I'm going to give it everything that I've got!

thanks for your support!

HUG

Is there somewhere we can vote?

I am going to Mexico early Feb :) I haven't been on a real vacation in years...so I am pretty excited! Not sure how I am going to relax (not an easy thing for me to do...but im going to try!)

I am going to AVN and will be signing autographs for actiongirls :) They were a lot of fun to work with. An old friend of mine owns the company so it was like hanging out with a buddy and getting to run around and play! Not the kind of modeling I do every day...so it was a blast! hehehe no pun intended!

Pavel is one of my favs :)

Glad to hear your are coming to Mexico, sadly I live in Mexico City and I´m sure you are going to some nice sunny beach :cool:

Hope some day you do International promotions so we can meet you in person and stop buying autographs on ebay :)

Have an excellent 07 and greeting from Mexico.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Hi Everybody. I have a question for Ms. Campbell that i have wondered about and maybe others have also.
Miss Campbell I was wondering how you got started in this profession. Did you pursue being the most beautiful model on the internet intentionally or was it just a whim at first?...I remember a very early photo set of yours that looked very "amatuerish" where you were standing in front of a mirror with that fantastic smile. You had very little if any makeup and you looked so cute.I was always under the impression this was your first "modeling shoot" and that at the time you did not realize just how responsive the world would be to your natural beauty..Thanks, kc
Ps disfruta mexico