• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

I hope that everyone had a great holiday and an awesome new years! HUG
Looking forward to an great 2007!

xmas.jpg

xmas2.jpg

Heya! I hope you had a great holiday too. :)

Sorry for not being around lately - I went on an exotic vacation. I hope everyone had an awesome winter break, and everyone keep up with the great Erica sets. ;)

i need help finding a particular gallery of Erica. its a gallery where she is wearing black eye liner, has got wet/damp hair. looks as if she was crying...with a bit of mascara running around the eyes. oh and she is wearing a pink pvc coat of some sort.

thats is a really awsome set. hoping that somebody else has seen it here as well.thanks in advance guys!:)

i need help finding a particular gallery of Erica. its a gallery where she is wearing black eye liner, has got wet/damp hair. looks as if she was crying...with a bit of mascara running around the eyes. oh and she is wearing a pink pvc coat of some sort.

thats is a really awsome set. hoping that somebody else has seen it here as well.thanks in advance guys!:)

Search the old thread it's on there, a link can be found on the first post of this thread to the old thread :thumbsup:

Hey Erica, Happy New Year! I hope all your dreams and wishes come true for you this year. How about that set with baby powder for us this year? I hope you're going to a warm climate for your vacation. I also hope whom ever you're going with knows how lucky they are.

I've been wanting to ask this since I first saw the Action Girls pictures.

Is it fun to do them shoots ?
(Although I'm not saying modeling easy, as I know it isn't. They just always look like the models having lots of fun :) )