• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

I just can't believe they photoshopped Erica Campbell!!! What a shame...
She looks good naturally!:dunno:

Yep! Sometimes Playboy really knows like no one how to ruin the model's beauty! :( It's obviously PSed, she stills beautiful but I prefer ten thousands more the natural sets. :(
That's how playboy got to be not so powerful as they were in 80's 'n' 90's. Sad thing ...

Re: I NEED your help! - by Erica Campbell

Hei there Erica.
I just joined the forum 5 minutes ago. I was sad to read that it wasn't you who won the competition. Doesn't make sence to me, you are so naturally beautiful girl, just the opposite to "winner". And for what I can tell by your interviews, you are really down to earth and smart woman.

I really think that you are the true winner for all of us here in this forum!

My english is a bit rusty, but I hope there wasn't too much typos.

Not really a loss ...

Hei there Erica. I just joined the forum 5 minutes ago. I was sad to read that it wasn't you who won the competition. Doesn't make sence to me, you are so naturally beautiful girl, just the opposite to "winner". And for what I can tell by your interviews, you are really down to earth and smart woman. I really think that you are the true winner for all of us here in this forum! My english is a bit rusty, but I hope there wasn't too much typos.
She's won several years, so I guess enough people felt it was time to move on. No less than 3 titles was it?

But between Erica and Jelena, you'd figure there's no other competition. Oh well, you don't need a title (let alone a 4th) to know she's one of the most beautiful, thinner women on the planet.

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

I can certainly second that opinion. Erica is a gorgeous woman :) ...not like we don't already know that. Too often women who model feel the need to augment their bodies to keep up with the latest and greatest new body thats become popular - which is sad because nothing fake can ever match up to natural beauty (my opinion here)... Erica is truely in a class by herself and I admire her. Keep up the wonderful work Erica :)

I've noticed some new sets out - are those after your accident ? Are you still dealing with rehab, or have things healed up nicely? Wishing you the best
- SS

the playboy sets were all shot after the accident :) I am healing...but i need to go in for another surgery on the 30th....nothing too major, i will be at GC in november :)

as far as the playboy retouching...i looked at a few pics and wondered what on earth they did. lol

the playboy sets were all shot after the accident :) I am healing...but i need to go in for another surgery on the 30th....nothing too major, i will be at GC in november :)

as far as the playboy retouching...i looked at a few pics and wondered what on earth they did. lol

Yikes, just thinking about surgery down there makes me cringe a bit. Hope everything goes well for you.

Of course, cause you're so flawless. :1orglaugh