• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

I can certainly second that opinion. Erica is a gorgeous woman :) ...not like we don't already know that. Too often women who model feel the need to augment their bodies to keep up with the latest and greatest new body thats become popular - which is sad because nothing fake can ever match up to natural beauty (my opinion here)... Erica is truely in a class by herself and I admire her. Keep up the wonderful work Erica :)

I've noticed some new sets out - are those after your accident ? Are you still dealing with rehab, or have things healed up nicely? Wishing you the best
- SS

Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

I can certainly second that opinion. Erica is a gorgeous woman :) ...not like we don't already know that. Too often women who model feel the need to augment their bodies to keep up with the latest and greatest new body thats become popular - which is sad because nothing fake can ever match up to natural beauty (my opinion here)... Erica is truely in a class by herself and I admire her. Keep up the wonderful work Erica :)

I third that:thumbsup: Very few look as good as Erica