• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

iluvbgtits said:
January 2006.

6 months old and as Erica's thread moves pretty quick I'd say it's old. So what you want is for no one to post a link unless it's new. So say I come along with a link that is old but might not have been posted before. Your moaning makes me think to things...

1. Post it and share the possiblity of a other wise unseen set with the other members.
2. Don't post it in fear of a member moaning about it been a repost and everyone missing out on what could be a new unseen set.

So which do you want, your choice ?
I know which I'd prefer to do!

Since I doubt that Erica did any photoshoots with her leg in a cast or any while she's in rehab...this thread will see some duplicate sets popping up. Erica is prolific and fresh material will show up; she even posts some pix in this thread, too.

Remember:
Until Erica is 100%, no one is posting anything new ....

Get better soon Erica!
I :bowdown: Erica!

The Satyr Icon

As a new member I have to say I'm amazed..!!! For a number of different reasons.. First of all This is the first thread I searched out and the reason for actually registering here.. Awsome thread, awsome pics, and the fact that Erica is down to earth enough to come in here and actually just hang out and let everyone know how much she appreciates her fans..

What an incredible woman..!! She's clearly one of if not the most naturally beautiful women on the net today.. But more, she's down to earth and a breath of fresh air.. I don't know that she will ever read this but really the fact she cares enough to check up once in awhile makes it all worth while to simply say thanks.. Thanks for being so freakin beautiful, and thanks for being just as kool.. And cheers for much more success in your life Erica.. ;)