• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Agree with Garcia - not saying it isn't possible, but highly unlikely as I have followed Erica since before she was such a well known name (no offense intended here). I think perhaps you saw someone pawning a movie off an claiming it to be her - or someone else by another name.

That's what I was saying. I've seen pretty much every thing Erica's done. I figured it's pretty easy to just throw a name and attach it to a video, esp. if there someone in the vid that bears a strong resemblance.

I mean Erica's got a lot of class and is gorgeous to boot, can't see why she would degrade her career with some weird video.

ericafan1 said:
Erica did one hardcore video. About 21 minutes long. Includes BJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and anal. Must of been very early in her career.

Agree with Garcia, I don't buy It. I've been collecting pics & vids of Erica for a couple of years. So far I have 163 vids and 29,720 pics. No HC in any of them and I'm sure nobody will find It.

I found just four pictures where she appears with a very lucky man (dressed) touching her breasts.

She is a great model and for me.. the most beautiful.

So ericafan1, if you want to see HC scenes choose another girl.