• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

EricaCampbell said:
hey guys :)

(I have a broken leg. lol)

Anyways :) No need to worry, you won't see me doing hardcore. I do have my own private collection.

I am not doing much right now...I just got a new cast on and am going to be off of my feet for another month! UGH...what a terrible time of year to be laid up! AH WELL

HUG

<3 erica

Yay! I am so glad that you posted about hardcore, Erica!
I think you are the only girl in Freeones' history that the guys do not want to see hardcore!
:thumbsup:
Add My name to that list!

Of course...your personal collection will set off a million daydreams and other things!
:rofl:

The Satyr Icon

best re-establishment wishes to you Erica, enjoy your idle time :thumbsup:

erica, u r my fav gal out there, get well soon, dnt force 2 much on ur leg yeah, im sure we (as ur fans) can wait, until ur fully recovered, coz wen u r, i can c u come back just as gr8 as u r (mayb even better), so again best wishes, and good luck ( i kno wat its like 2 break a bone)

dano

Ah, sorry to hear that, Erica. I once injured my knee, and although that's not exactly the same thing, I know how hard it can be to be off your feet for a while. Hope you get better soon! ^_^

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

EricaCampbell said:
hey guys :)

(I have a broken leg. lol)

Anyways :) No need to worry, you won't see me doing hardcore. I do have my own private collection.

I am not doing much right now...I just got a new cast on and am going to be off of my feet for another month! UGH...what a terrible time of year to be laid up! AH WELL

HUG

<3 erica

I wouldn't mind signing the cast for you :thumbsup:

xxxooo Seraphim :D