• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Enforced Trickle Down

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
"If you see a Porsche, key the motherfucker— make them pay." :stir:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
key the owner? Sounds a bit harsh huh?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Why not just steal it and push it into a quarry?

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Why not just steal it and push it into a quarry?

That's even more effective— then they gotta buy a whole new one, which helps GDP and creates jobs.

From experience that ain't cool man... True story, I apparently had a chick key one of my cars one time in a mall parking lot for of all reasons...(the only thing I can think of)..I was driving...music moderately loud but I was looking one way attempting to turn.

There was a car with about 3 chicks in it and just as I made my turn I noticed one trying to get my attention...I looked at her, shrugged:dunno: and kept going.

I come out of the mall, 30 mins later and my car is keyed all the way down the driver's side.:mad:

Fucking bitch(es)!

"If you see a Porsche, key the motherfucker— make them pay." :stir:

Ouchies. Could end up in jail for that though.

If they bought American, would that have saved them?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
That's even more effective— then they gotta buy a whole new one, which helps GDP and creates jobs.

Erm...for Germany maybe. Porsche isn't made in this country. You could do the quarry thing with shit like say lexus or infinity. Both makes are way overpriced versions of toyota and nissan respectively. Both are actually made here in the states. Or rather assembled from chinesse parts, but thats a whole nother topic!

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Erm...for Germany maybe. Porsche isn't made in this country. You could do the quarry thing with shit like say lexus or infinity. Both makes are way overpriced versions of toyota and nissan respectively. Both are actually made here in the states. Or rather assembled from chinesse parts, but thats a whole nother topic!

Well, there's import tariffs, sales commission and profit to the dealership, all of which goes right back into the economy, creating jobs and raising GDP!

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Breaking a person's legs does too...:2 cents:

Very good point. And if it's a rich person's legs you break, they'll put even more back into the economy with all the expensive physical therapy.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Or run it over with a tank, oh wait this isn't GTA!

But if the world were GTA, it would be gangbusters for the GDP!

Man, now I got a mean craving to take Nico Bellic out and really do some damage!