• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Enforced Trickle Down

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Porsche Drivers are complete cocks and deserve whatever they get!

Seriously. I'd get a Shelby GT 500 and spend the rest of the money on strippers.

You'd key someone's vehicle just because it's a sports car? A bit childish don't you think?

Seriously. I'd get a Shelby GT 500 and spend the rest of the money on strippers.

Yeah and listen to Porsche owners bitch about how 'bad' my Mustang is because its engine isn't hanging behind the ass end side of the car past the rear tires.......as I roar past sounding like God pissed off while sniffing cocaine of the tits of the strippers I was able to afford for the night because I didn't sign my soul to the German devil and now will live enternity being a giant knob head

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Yeah and listen to Porsche owners bitch about how 'bad' my Mustang is because its engine isn't hanging behind the ass end side of the car past the rear tires.......

Right? Or when I go head on with them with that beautiful 5.4L 4V supercharged aluminum-block V8 engine and walk away, while they're just a puddle of greasy blood.

You'd key someone's vehicle just because it's a sports car? A bit childish don't you think?

Not because it's a sports car! Because they're rich! (I'd never key a 'stang for instance, even a Shelby GT500. Why? Honest American Values.)

So if guys won a Porsche or a BMW M3/M6 and you found it had been keyed? What then?

So if guys won a Porsche or a BMW M3/M6 and you found it had been keyed? What then?

Meh...hypotheticals....That's like asking, what if GWB actually paid for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq or something would we be in crisis over the debt ceiling.:rolleyes:

Or if we were able to hold Bush accountable for the economy he passed down more than 3 days into the next guys term or something....:dunno:

Meg you're obsessed. Do you have like a shrine to Bush in your basement?

Bush? Yep...but not the kind of Bush you were/are so willing to absolve of all his sins in addressing today's problems.

Me...again yeah...I'm quite fond of Bush...although these days it's just BINO (bush in name only) since most of the ones I have the pleasure to obsess over are rather bush-less.:2 cents:

But thanks for askin'

(Better think quick 'Dent)

Bush? Yep...

So you do have a shrine to George Herbert Walker Bush and his son GW Bush. I knew it. All that hate, finger pointing, and scapegoating you've done had to have an explanation. You have a love/hate relationship with not only two ex Presidents.......................but a third, Ronald Reagan as well.:eek:

Meggy does have red blood in his veins.

So you do have a shrine to George Herbert Walker Bush and his son GW Bush. I knew it. All that hate, finger pointing, and scapegoating you've done had to have an explanation. You have a love/hate relationship with not only two ex Presidents.......................but a third, Ronald Reagan as well.:eek:

Meggy does have red blood in his veins.

Well Obama had failing banks, BK auto industry, decimated housing market, crashed stock market and 2 wars in his hand to go with the community cards.

I'm not sure Reagan's stagflation and interest rates beat that hand...but nonetheless...I'm done with you doc 'dent....

Have a good night...you may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.