• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Ember Reigns (ember-reigns.com)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ember-reigns said:
Ember Reigns[/URL][/B], post: 4425215, member: 297859"]
02.jpg

You look fantastic in this set :thumbsup:

Alright haven't checked the thread in a while. Daron is it? U should follow advice of other board members and find something constructive to do! Ember asked me on her forum if I was going to buy certain lingerie. If it's any of your business pal I was responding to her. So maybe instead of coming on here and being a dickhead you should make more than 4 post. I've been around on this board a heck of a lot longer than you bud. As for the story link dude Ember's gotta thing on her forum for stories and guess what she liked it.

As for creepy your creepy comments go screw yourself. OK It takes a jealous loser to pull that card. I don't have to justify anything I say to anyone hear on the board. It must take a real man to insult a person on a internet. I am very sure if I seen you on the street you would have a hard time saying something like that to my face.

Thanks!

Alright haven't checked the thread in a while. Daron is it? U should follow advice of other board members and find something constructive to do! Ember asked me on her forum if I was going to buy certain lingerie. If it's any of your business pal I was responding to her. So maybe instead of coming on here and being a dickhead you should make more than 4 post. I've been around on this board a heck of a lot longer than you bud. As for the story link dude Ember's gotta thing on her forum for stories and guess what she liked it.

As for creepy your creepy comments go screw yourself. OK It takes a jealous loser to pull that card. I don't have to justify anything I say to anyone hear on the board. It must take a real man to insult a person on a internet. I am very sure if I seen you on the street you would have a hard time saying something like that to my face.

Thanks!

Jealous.... of your creepiness??? LOL Thats comical. As for you being called out for the tool that you are, I am not the only one that was finding your posts creepy, quite a few others were too. So dont post stupid shit on here if you dont want to be called out on it.

Most of us come here to find the latest sexy updates on Ember, we dont need a buzzkill like you ruining it with your spazzy comments. :thefinger

Perilypos

Retired Moderator

WARNING!

This thread gives you the opportunity to discuss Ember Reigns, to share free sample material featuring her and even talking to Ember herself. Pointing the finger at another member is not the purpose of the thread in any way and if you consider another member's post as inappropriate, report it by clicking on the "exclamation mark" button, please. Stop spamming the thread with off-topic comments of this kind and stick to the thread topic, please.

You have been warned and remember that you can face consequences if you carry on violating the rules by adding fuel to the fire of the pointless war of words.

Now back to the thread topic, please, and enjoy the galleries of beautiful Ember Reigns and her own contributing to the thread.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ember-reigns said:
Ember Reigns[/URL][/B], post: 4517648, member: 297859"]I am glad you all like it!! I LOVE it SOOO much!!! LOL!!

lol,i love it so much too ember! your the best ember,keep up the great work hun : )

Jealous.... of your creepiness??? LOL Thats comical. As for you being called out for the tool that you are, I am not the only one that was finding your posts creepy, quite a few others were too. So dont post stupid shit on here if you dont want to be called out on it.

Most of us come here to find the latest sexy updates on Ember, we dont need a buzzkill like you ruining it with your spazzy comments. :thefinger

Maybe it would be better if some of his posts were pm'd instead of forum posts. Especially since some of those posts are referencing things that took place on other forums and make no sense to the rest of us. Just an idea.

BTW does Ember only do BG for her site or does she plan to work for other companies like Bangbros & VinceVouyer?

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member

Well, I am going to answer that question like this.... I have been offered by several companies to do several videos for them. All of them seem like reasonable offers and I can't say that I will NEVER do them. I can tell you that at least through the end of this year, I won't. I have lots planned and will be looking to do more appearances for my fans then to get into that just yet. I can't say that I won't do that in 2011 though. I MAY start with a cameo appearance of ANOTHER stunt cock in MY site though.....you never know!! ;)