• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

graffer80

Closed Account
Re: Ember Reigns (ember-reigns.com)

OK nobody has said it yet, but am I the only one that has read through these posts and this poster mbeal78 guy is really creeping me out with the stuff he posts.

Some of us may be thinking the same thing, but we're also looking at one angle of the discussions between him and Ember. Give him the benefit of a doubt. If Ember was indeed creeped out by him I'm sure she'd have reported him by now. Nearest I can tell the dude just wants to buy some of her bra & panties. :dunno:

OK nobody has said it yet, but am I the only one that has read through these posts and this poster mbeal78 guy is really creeping me out with the stuff he posts.

Nope, you are not..:(

I'm certain that Ember was the first and I picked up on it a while back.

Ember , now might be the time to deal with this, don't let it fester!

Miss Ember you are the most beautiful woman in the world! Hope you read my pm saying I was sorry. I wanna buy back that lingerie set now too!

...and another example. Im not trying to be a wiseguy here, but Im starting to get a teeny weeny frightened for Embers safety...... just saying.

:ban:

On a positive note, the dude is right, she really is the most beautiful girl in the world.

daron... regardless of your intent, you make a poor first impression on a forum when three of your first four posts are insulting someone. Pretty much every post that not a pick post in any model's thread be it this one, nikki, *****, anne angel ect ect ect involve someone wanting to something somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daron, its bad taste to make three out of your first four posts on a forum an insult to another member. It sets the tone for what it is you like to comment on. Just about every post in a model's thread such as this one, nikki, ann angel, ***** ect ect that isn't a pic post tends to be about someone wanting to put something somewhere.

Relax, no one gets killed.

Last edited by a moderator:

graffer80

Closed Account

Just an observation, but I think if a girls got pictures flaunting her tits and pussy on the internet with direct fanbase contact such as Freeones, dealing with creepy dudes is part of the territory.

Just an observation, but I think if a girls got pictures flaunting her tits and pussy on the internet with direct fanbase contact such as Freeones, dealing with creepy dudes is part of the territory.

True, but I think the point is that it shouldn't come w/ the territory....things like that are what make beauties like her end up leaving the board...just my :2 cents:

True, but I think the point is that it shouldn't come w/ the territory....things like that are what make beauties like her end up leaving the board...just my :2 cents:

I think most people are respectful to these girls (and all other members), so I think there's no need to worry...

sid-sexy

Banned

Nothing comes with any territory. Some dudes are dicks, and they suck. It shouldn't be expected, and there's no excuse for it either. Dicky guys who act like that chase away the girls that the rest of us want to see posting.