• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Elisha Cuthbert

I'm a big 24 fan, and thats where i first heard of her, and my friends wanted to go see that movie and i went along, i liked seeing her in something besides 24, especially looking so hot! The movie is ok, i wouldnt recommend buying it but it is worth seeing. :dunno:

4NAK8 said:
she needs to do this more. :thumbsup:
Does anyone have any more pics of her like this with see through or something, I like that. Is the pic he posted legit anyway it looks so to me.

RKO!!!05

Banned
No she will, I saw the Sky magazine that I get at the end of every month, the one for February, and I read that she was going to be in there. :)

Well, she wasn't in the first 5 episodes, maybe she'll have a minor apperance towards the end :dunno:

WWFallon said:
As much as I like Elisha, Kim shouldn't be on 24 anymore. Her character isn't needed.
Yeah, I was surprised that she suddenly worked for CTU in season 3. I mean, do you really learn the skills you need for that job in such a short time? :dunno:

:hatsoff: Jackson

i hated it just made me want a hot chick to live next to me but it will never happen i am depressed now at least there is still freeones

not a terrible movie for a teen sex comedy, but don't get it if you just want to see Cuthburt. It isn't worth it. but if your in to the American Pie crappy spinoffs this is for you