• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Elisha Cuthbert

websurfer said:
I remember one where a girl was auditioning for a movie thinking the two guys were producers ( or was that another movie-eurotrip:dunno: darn I think I am mixing up my movies...lol):rolleyes:
That's from TGND.

thanks wwfallon
btw to those who saw the dvd how was the special feature section aside from those already mentioned above?, I mean I saw it in theaters before is it worth it if i rent the dvd for the special feature?

Last edited:
Brino said:
I just rented it so I'll get back to you after Ive watched it!

thanks hope you enjoy the dvd

Brino

Banned
Ok I just watched it! I suppose it has enough extra features to make it worth renting but to be honest I didnt really like the movie! The american pie movies are better in my opinion! There just wasnt enough nudity or laughs for me to enjoy it but if you want to rent it for the extra features then go ahead!

Elisa cuthbert is a mega cutie in this flick !! her face is fucking sexy as hell , and her eyes are tractor beams they suck you right in.

It would of been nice to see her topless,but i like that she didnt do it.It leaves you wanting more of her thats for sure...

dude, i just watched it yesterday.. TWICE!!! the movie kicked ass and im so in love with her now!!! she's so f-n georgous!!!

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
the movie rules, we all agree, end of discussion-close the thread

hahaha, just kidding.

Hey if you get the chance check out The dvd Series of 24. Season 2 disc 4, then pick 8-9 go to scene selection its scene 4. Very nice Nipple show through her shirt. Keep watching for a couple of scenes and she continues to walk around in that tight tee. Like I said very nice, I"ll rent out the dvd soon and get some pics here hopefully soon. If any of you other have anything good I sure would like to see it.Thanks, I'll try to get a clip to(video) of it as well.Mine just does quick clip though and its only for 30 secs.Thanks again.

I've been watching that hottie for so many years now. I was in love with her back when she was on the popular mechanics saturday morning kids show. I thought she was awesome in all the 24 series shows, and absolutely amazing in the Girl Next Door movie. The 24 series kicks ass btw. Best TV action/drama I've ever seen - and the new season starts Jan 9. Can't F'ing wait!