• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eat anything weird lately?

oh.. i tried frog legs for the first time. they're kinda fish sorta.

not bad, i have to admit. they were prepared chinese style.

I used to love garlic frog legs when I was a kid. Surprisingly enough, my affinity for the dish went away after I had a pet bullfrog. :(

JessyAdams

Official Checked Star Member
They were otherwise I wouldn't have eaten them lol :p

pork-isaw-filipino-recipes-lutong-pinoy.jpg

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I used to love garlic frog legs when I was a kid. Surprisingly enough, my affinity for the dish went away after I had a pet bullfrog. :(

i know how that goes.. i have had issues with consuming chicken after raising them. im thinking of getting a few egg layers.. fresh non-commercial eggs are just so much better, its crazy.

and for the record, frogs are cool.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I'm a picky eater, I like a lot of stuff but I won't combine disgusting things all together and eat slop.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Smoked, deviled eggs
Corned goose Rubens
Venison Stromboli
Venison k-bobs, marinated in teryaki sauce
Venison jerky
smoked trout dip
Spring turkey croquettes with dill sauce
duckmaki
Cajun duck breasts with raspberry sauce
Breaded fried smelt
Clam chowder
Saltine crusted deep fried Lake Erie perch
Coleslaw.

Nothing on that list could be weird to me. Vodka V I feel your pain. We don't eat horse here and for obvious reasons I never would. Even so, in nations that do serve it, the customer should know. Just like pork for some people that don't want to eat it. If I ever visit Europe I will ask if there is something I can eat without horse in it.

I have a friend that is a veg. When he comes over and I have food ask him about what is good or bad for him. Sometimes breading, spices, or anything might have some animal in it. I clear that shit out for stuff for him to enjoy and me not feeling guilty. If they started allowing horse meat into the USA dietary chain I would have to give up a lot of stuff just for fear.

When I went to Louisiana, I ate some alligator. I almost tried Nutria, but I passed on that shit. That's about it when it comes to eating something weird/exotic.

and for the record, frogs are cool.

I miss my Finduilas. :crying:

When I went to Louisiana, I ate some alligator. I almost tried Nutria, but I passed on that shit. That's about it when it comes to eating something weird/exotic.

Alligator ain't bad. I've had alligator fajitas before. A bit tougher and gamier than beef, but not half bad.

anyone else eat salted duck egg? i do like those. i got one more left.

Balut? :throwup: My Filipino roommate once tried to get me to try that shit. I was actually about to do it, but I wretched from the smell. Damn, you ARE Filipino... :tongue:

squallumz

Balut? :throwup: My Filipino roommate once tried to get me to try that shit. I was actually about to do it, but I wretched from the smell. Damn, you ARE Filipino... :tongue:

uhg, fuck that shit. i accidentally bought one of those once thinking it was the salted duck egg. balut is a duck egg with the duck growing inside of it at various stages. no.. i dont do that. the egg that i eat is like a salted and hardboiled unfertilized egg. its just like a chicken egg but salty and the yolk is hardcore.

flips eat em with mayo, tomato and peanuts all mixed up. its great with everything.

squallumz

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Interesting. Those sound awesome. I wish I had a smoker.

The wood chips are soaked in Jack Daniels. One of my friends makes them I think. It was at a game diner...they might not have even been chicken eggs, but they were about that size, and the yolk was yellow.

I am currently cooking a cow tongue, so I can make cow tongue sandwiches tomorrow. Does that qualify as weird? It's quite delicious.

My grandmother used to make the best lengua a la veracruzana I ever had. It's tongue in tomato sauce with olives, potatoes, capers, bay leaves, and I have no idea what other ingredients it had, but it was way better than barbecued angel wings. :yummie:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I am currently cooking a cow tongue, so I can make cow tongue sandwiches tomorrow. Does that qualify as weird? It's quite delicious.

My mother used to make it with pickling spices....it tasted just like corned beef. Now that I think about it, it was beef, so there ya go, but I was like 6, and had no clue. It was hard to wait the 2 weeks it had to soak in the solution.