• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eat anything weird lately?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Peanut butter and Dill Pickles aren't bad. Try peanut butter and sharp cheddar cheese. Delicious.

However, every time you mention any food with pickles, jackasses are going to ask if you're pregnant.

I love cheese. It's kind of insane how much I like cheese. I put it on everything! Mashed potatoes, hot dogs, burgers, crackers, sometimes chicken, pasta, tacos, quesadillas, butter bread, brocoli, rice, etc. And I use a shit ton of parmesan on my pasta. You know the little shakers of parm at restaurants they put on the tables? I've been known to use an entire shaker's worth of parm on my pasta.

Mmmm pickles. I love pickles too. Back when I had blood pressure problems and before I had my kidney removed, I developed acid reflux (no longer have that, just had it at the time due to my blood pressure and such), italian food was all I could stomach without feeling like I'd be sick. I'd go to the grocery store and just get an entire jar of pickles and sit at home and eat the whole jar in one day.

Yeah someone I knew once said that a pregnant girl they knew ate pickles dipped in ice cream. Ok now that's weird.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
are you pregnant? if so, according to the board, you shouldn't be performing.

anyway, peanut butter is quite savory. it goes with a lot of great goods. peanuts, whole or smashed pair food quite well. however, ive never had it with onion or pickle. might try it sometimes.

once... a very long time ago, i put a couple m&ms on a hot dog with mustard and onions. it was fucking disgusting. i still cringe with i think about it.

but pickled bologna? that's just wrong. ew. pass me the m&ms.

Harley Spencer

What if it was peanut butter ice cream?

Yum! Have you tried the Reese's ice cream? It's pretty good.

are you pregnant? if so, according to the board, you shouldn't be performing.

anyway, peanut butter is quite savory. it goes with a lot of great goods. peanuts, whole or smashed pair food quite well. however, ive never had it with onion or pickle. might try it sometimes.

once... a very long time ago, i put a couple m&ms on a hot dog with mustard and onions. it was fucking disgusting. i still cringe with i think about it.

but pickled bologna? that's just wrong. ew. pass me the m&ms.

So far as I'm aware, no, I'm not pregnant. I hope not! No babies for me right now.

The bologna isn't pickled like you think, like pickled eggs or actual pickles. Think more like... banana peppers or marinated mushrooms. You know what I mean? Just like this juice with seasonings and stuff. I guess banana peppers aren't seasoned, but marinated mushrooms are. So kinda like that, but with bologna. It's just this really amazing taste, oh my god I love that stuff. I've never met anyone who didn't like it. I need to come find you and get you to try some. I gotta get me some of that, now I'm craving it.

Pretty normal for an Aussie but the rest of the world seems to think we are weird for eating Vegemite :D

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Miller's Hot Bologna available at Sam's Club. I'mma gonna get me some of that. There's this enormous supermarket by Pocono Downs. Can't remember the name but 90% of the stuff is PA grown, raised, or manufactured. Brands you can't find in NJ and priced very right. Good shit those PA people make.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
pff... i didnt say i liked it.. its ghastly. but, since its made of a natural form of msg, i fear i may be hooked. its like meth, this shit.

It´s not ghastly... its awesome!

Homemade plain scones, a dab of butter and marmite on it. Nom nom nom!

As for weird... I used to love cow heart when I was younger, now its pretty much impossible to get that stuff unless you´re friends with a local butcher.

And chicken liver is just awesome in all sorts of ways.

How do you define weird though? I presume that what Jaana had was Kaviar, which I consider to be normal for breakfast.
I thought that the dried whole fish that I had in Japan were weird, but they sold those in the candystore...

Red XXX

Taste anything like smoked eel?

When I first came to the Netherlands, my hubby got smoked eel. I refused to try it at first and when there was half a piece left I finally got brave enough. I was sorry I let him eat pretty much all of it and now when there's smoked eel, the fight is on.
This sounds daft, but they taste like Eels! You can get them smoked as well ..... a local delicacy to me are river Severn elvers but they are all shipped to Japan, you can't get them for love nor money!

squallumz

i love eels. i prefer the fresh water over the salt water varieties in general, but they are amazing.

as for eating unusual things, i do like jellyfish. anyone else try jellyfish? delicious!

bobjustbob

Weird to me is insects, scorpions, small game road kill. That egg that has the developing duck in it. Having a sheep head on the platter. Pretty much anything that I can see the head for that matter. I don't want my food looking at me. My dad would eat blood and tongue loaf and head cheese sandwiches for lunch. Never wanted to taste it. Organs are out for me but that's where I get weird. Liverwurst and hot dogs have them along with ears and other nasty parts. Grind it up enough and add spices and you cam pass it off on me.

squallumz

That egg that has the developing duck in it.

thats what GSB was referring to up there. balut. my dad and a lot of my family eat those. i don't. i eat duck egg but the unfertilized ones. they are the ones dyed purple and salted. those are great. im not eating no baby duck though.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
It definitely wasn't. To prepare tongue, you have to peel it first. That means that before cooking it you have to remove the tough outer skin. The muscle itself, if cooked properly, is actually quite soft.

I take it that's a pastime at the office? Got any pictures of boldy engaging in this fine activity? :drool1:

The fried california rolls were at a "sushi" place in my hometown up in SE Washington State. While I don't think the sushi I get here in europe can be compared to what I could get in Japan, it's a fuck load closer to deep fried sushi. o-O

I did ask the waitress, as I stared in horror, why they did that and apparently it's so they can get around the county's regulation on raw fish..... :eek:

I rather there be NO sushi than deep fried!

pff... i didnt say i liked it.. its ghastly. but, since its made of a natural form of msg, i fear i may be hooked. its like meth, this shit.

not convincing me.....and I'll just slap Anders head for liking it.

I had liver yesterday.

while not wierd....eewwww....

Beets and liver (and canned spinach) are the things I can not abide by, at all.

This sounds daft, but they taste like Eels! You can get them smoked as well ..... a local delicacy to me are river Severn elvers but they are all shipped to Japan, you can't get them for love nor money!

I'll have to look out for this next time I'm in the UK. I'm curious, especially since I love the dutch smoked eels.

Unfortunately, the eels are at a record low so it's so fucking expensive right now.

bobjustbob

I need help with this Marmite/Vegmite thing. After a little searching this seems to be a popular product in the Euros and Australia. The closest thing to taste I could find was comparing it to pasted bullion. Now I can see this as something to add to soup or gravy but do people spread this onto stuff?

squallumz

I need help with this Marmite/Vegmite thing. After a little searching this seems to be a popular product in the Euros and Australia. The closest thing to taste I could find was comparing it to pasted bullion. Now I can see this as something to add to soup or gravy but do people spread this onto stuff?

its very accurate to compare marmite to concentrated beef bullion. ive yet to get my hands on vegemite so im not sure about that one.

marmite is a british thing. vegemite is an aussie thing. what is commonly done with it is it gets spread on buttered toast. at first.. its like WOW. an explosion of flavour like you wouldn't believe. its insane. your taste buds freak out.

its yeast extract which is a natural form of msg. normally, i stay away from msg but this seems to be ok and different, but im seeing if i can get some of the health benefits from me. big on a lot of obscure b vitamins.

it seems like you would be able to make a gravy with it, thats what it tastes like. i've been eating it for about 2 weeks and the "explosion" factor is dying off which is fine with me. at first.. i did not like it at all. it was awful. then... by day 2, i felt the addiction.

i still think it tastes crazy, but the taste is becoming acquired. it takes some time, i think. quite salty, however.