• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dying Detroit: Haunting photos highlight the decline of US's once-great Motor City

Re: Dying Detroit: Haunting photos highlight the decline of US's once-great Motor Cit

OK let's get a slight reality check on this here...

This is less about the "decay of Detroit" or whatever, and more about "white flight" and urban decay.

The suburbs of Detroit are pretty nice. The city itself is in this shape because no one wants to live there. It's the classic US inner city. All the people with money started fleeing the city decades ago. That hurt the tax base, and also church base.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Re: Dying Detroit: Haunting photos highlight the decline of US's once-great Motor Cit

Obama has mellowed considerably enough that I'd consider voting for him.

For the love of all that's good & holy, someone please call 911! I think this is the big one!

While I'm nowhere near as well traveled as a lot of people,I can honestly say that Detroit is a fucking shithole.It has to be hands down the worst "major city" in all of North America.

I've been there a few times,and all I could think is "who the fuck would want to live here?"

If Detroit keeps getting all these bad reviews eventually its going to pick up a bad reputation.

Not even 2nd Bush's fault. The city's been in a downward slope since Robocop isn't selling well anymore. That's what you get when you invest all your chips into one pile