• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dunno where to post this!?!

Summer

Banned
its a nice abusive stereotypical homophobic rep comment
Digi.jpg

Whats to be done about this?

RKO!!!05

Banned
Summer said:
its a nice abusive stereotypical homophobic rep comment
Digi.jpg

Whats to be done about this?

There is no need for that, why get so abusive and IMO, that aint even a good reason to give a bad rep in the first place. I wonder what made Dig not only give you bad rep but for him to leave that rude comment. Are you sure you're allowed to post this though Summer?

RKO!!!05

Banned
Summer said:
I received it from him.
Course i can post it why not

Because I was told apparently that you're not allowed to post neg rep that you have received. I got 3 sent from the same person 3 times in a row, didnt know who it was, but it did piss me off at the time. Of course I am over it, but you know, I posted it in the Revived Rep Points Thread and was told I shouldn't of posted them.

Union Jax

Banned
How can ya ignore that?

I For one wouldnt be happy with that either!

Digital sits there telling ppl they should be banned etc for nothing ( like he did to me)

Then has the cheek to sit and write that garbage

Summer

Banned
pitino said:
ignore it
I have, i just thought it would be best if the board seen what he's like.
I wont neg rep him whats the point rep means fuk all anyway.
I feel asif some action should be taken as it wont be tolerated on the board so why should i tolerate it personally.
But it shows the small minded pettyness of some people.Male fashion designers = Gay, yet if you look at the majority of all the top male designers there all straight, married wit children.Just because its a woman geared industry doesn't mean that its ran entirley of women its male dominated.Its the same for male nurses,Chef's and hairdressers.

Summer

Banned
QBall1970 said:
Post Your Reputation History

^ Here's the thread, Summer. I'm thinking this is where it goes. :hatsoff:

If I'm not mistaken, I believe this is the same thread that I posted my screen shot on back at the first of the year when someone called me a "twat ballsucker"... LMFAO
Ah good man, i searched for the bad rep revived thread but it was locked
Ahhhh the good old days of twat ballsucking i remember them :tongue: