• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>> Dual Contests! Photo Caption and Quiz to Win Memberships to Harley Spencer!

Harley-Spencer-photo-caption-contest.jpg

"How do you like these apples?!"
"This water is bone chillin'!"
"Bob for my apples"

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I think it'd be easier to come up with a caption if Happy was in a picture. Say, posing sensually with a feather boa and nothing else?

I think it'd be easier to come up with a caption if Happy was in a picture. Say, posing sensually with a feather boa and nothing else?

Because one of your favorite hobbies is screaming, "My eyes! My eyes! Why God, why did I ask for this!? My poor bleeding eyes!"

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Ha I just informed him of your request and he did not sound all too thrilled with the idea.

Playing hard to get as usual, eh? I'll wear him down yet.

Because one of your favorite hobbies is screaming, "My eyes! My eyes! Why God, why did I ask for this!? My poor bleeding eyes!"

Would I be making a horrible pun if I said I only had eyes for you?

Cosby-Gif.gif

Harley said:
We are still battling the monster that is glitter all over the bedroom.

And the battle will continue neverending. I had a small congratulations card a few years ago and I still find glitter around, its like sand between your toes.

Re: >>>> Dual Contests! Photo Caption and Quiz to Win Memberships to Harley Spencer!

You had better be bobbing for the apples, mister...

- - - Updated - - -

I just climbed in .. and now I have to pee!

- - - Updated - - -

I hate farting when I'm in the tub!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Well ... I don't really have a caption. Back in the beginning I briefly came up with one, but then realized that I guess we were supposed to fit the apples into the concept. I had simply gone by your sort of peeved look and the Halloween theme. The short-lived caption was something along the lines of, "WHAT? Someone ate my Count Chocula? I pity the fool who ate my Count Chocula." :dunno: :1orglaugh

Anyway, Harley, I just wanted to say that those 3 Halloween pics taken by Happy and that other pic where you're shackled ... Wooooooo! Amazing! Hot Hot Hot! Ssssssss! :drool2: :bowdown: :coolthumb: Hotoween. :D

{I said, "Put the rubber duckies in the tub, to rinse the dirt off of them," not the apples that we just bought!}

Last edited: