• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>> Dual Contests! Photo Caption and Quiz to Win Memberships to Harley Spencer!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Just 3 days left! Some more pics to keep everyone up and at 'em.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Well ... I don't really have a caption. Back in the beginning I briefly came up with one, but then realized that I guess we were supposed to fit the apples into the concept. I had simply gone by your sort of peeved look and the Halloween theme. The short-lived caption was something along the lines of, "WHAT? Someone ate my Count Chocula? I pity the fool who ate my Count Chocula." :dunno: :1orglaugh

Anyway, Harley, I just wanted to say that those 3 Halloween pics taken by Happy and that other pic where you're shackled ... Wooooooo! Amazing! Hot Hot Hot! Ssssssss! :drool2: :bowdown: :coolthumb: Hotoween. :D

Ah the captions don't have to involve the apples. Anything that comes to mind is fine by me :)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Ohhh, okay, cool. In that case, I guess I'll officially submit my caption, Harley. :yesyes:

And yet another excellent Trick or Treat mini batch of pics there, Harley. Ohhhhh YEAH! That will certainly keep us UP. :D
You do Disheveled Hair so Sexy. :coolthumb:

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 9190383, member: 579739"]I haven't been repping anyone in this thread. Don't worry, it's nothing personal.

Harley repped me twice last night.

It was amazing. :drool2:

Now that the deadline is over I can express my surprise that no-one went with an iTub joke.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
CONTEST CLOSED!

We hope your Halloween was awesome! Give us a day or so to get the winners sorted out and keep your eye out for the winners thread!

Good luck, everyone!

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Winners will be announced this evening! Good luck, guys and girls!