• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Drink, drank, drunk. Dipsos post here!

I found that I like using Malibu Rum in my Margaritas. I don't like the store bought mixes. 2 shots of Citron silver or Cabo Wabo, 1 shot of Malibu, and I use 1 shot of Key West Lemon Juice.

Bloody Mary from scratch too hard?

How about perhaps the best scratch-built Margarita ever?
One part Cointreau, two parts fresh lime juice. four parts tequilla. Niiiice. Use one of your 'sipping' tequilas.' I like Gusano Rojo Mezcal (the cheap one with the worm), Sauza Hornitos Reposado (loosely translates as 'go to sleep horny'), or anything expensive. On the rocks, or in a blender. Blender drink secret? Use a shit-pot of ice. If it's too sweet, make the next round with half as much Cointreau. A couple drops of Peychaud's doesn't hurt, either.

This one is for Mr. dave_rhino. Brought her own vomit tub and everything!
http://1.***************/i/?00762250082H023.jpg

:glugglug:

Bloody Mary from scratch too hard?

How about perhaps the best scratch-built Margarita ever?
One part Cointreau, two parts fresh lime juice. four parts tequilla. Niiiice. Use one of your 'sipping' tequilas.' I like Gusano Rojo Mezcal (the cheap one with the worm), Sauza Hornitos Reposado (loosely translates as 'go to sleep horny'), or anything expensive. On the rocks, or in a blender. Blender drink secret? Use a shit-pot of ice. If it's too sweet, make the next round with half as much Cointreau. A couple drops of Peychaud's doesn't hurt, either.

:glugglug:

Mezcal??? I'm not 16 anymore, my friend. Only 100% agave for me please :). And No! No! No! No! The sipping tequilas...I'm talking about the aged shit, the anejo shit, the shit that costs like $70 for a bottle. It's for sipping for drinking, not shooting or mixing. Argh...just the thought of that.......sinful!! (Ok calm down Ape)
Cointreau for sure makes a good margaita. I also like that orange liqueur that Patron makes too. And on the rocks for me, please.

Yeah, sometimes bloody marys can be a big production with me, depending on my mood, and what ingredients I might have to throw in. Mmmm good stuff!

Nice thread! I should be drinking for this, but I have to go to work this evening.

Here's my joke:

An Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scotsman go into a pub and order pints.

The Englishman finds a fly in his drink, so he asks the bartender for a new pint.

The Irishman finds a fly in his drink, so he casually plucks it out, flicks it away and begins sipping his beer.

The Scotsman finds a fly in his drink, so he picks it up by the wings, angrily shaking it up and down, shouting, "Spit it out! Spit it out!"

Favorite drink? A nice tall cold glass of a heffe-weissen beer with muddled lemon. *drool* Or just beer in general--Bass being my typical pick. At this point though, I'm in weight-loss and workout mode, so I limit myself to a six pack of Bass or heffe once a week, if even that frequent. *sigh* Nowadays my daily drinking consists of shooting Early Times, unless someone coaxes me out to a bar, then it's well (normally Jim Beam) on the rocks. On rare occasions I may deviate and buy a box of wine... Yeah, I'm not a spender. If I had money I'd be all over the shelves, but it ain't so, for now.

Ahh super . This is just what I need a place to talk to fellow merry makers.
Well my favourite drink used to be Hoegaarden but now its Stella as it gets me drunk quickly. My favourite thing to do when I go into a new bar/pub is to order a shot and a pint. Usually Sambooka or Goldschlager.

Joke 1: Two men are walking down the street when they are approached by a mugger and asked to hand over their wallets. The first guy says : "Sure no problem just don't hurt me". He then takes a few seconds, counts out 60 bucks, gives the wallet to the mugger and the 60 to his friend. "Here's that money I owe you" he quips smugly.

Joke 2:A man comes in to the room and says to his wife, "I'm going to the pub. Get your coat on."

The wife, overjoyed that he has included her in his activity replies, "Does that mean that you are taking me with you, darling?"

The husband replies, "No - I'm turning the heating off." Haha!

Phaeton

Banned
Some people talk about beer like its some sort of curse, while guzzling wine by the box.

I love the flavor of beer, from cheap to exotic. I think as a portal to drunk, beer is the best excuse. Compared to wine and straight liquor a slowly rotted loaf of bread is the lesser of two evils.

I like to draw when I'm drunk. Grafitti mostly, mostly on the back of my garage with my drinking buddies. Fire breathing dragons, racecars, and fantasy worlds done in a medium of dirt and old spraypaint. Not much dignity in drunk, but compared with what the rest of the world does daily a few hours spent acting foolish with my pals, well that's normal.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I've been drinking a lot of Old Style's (aka - Cubs beer) for a while. Now, I'm watching the Cubs game and drinking more Old Style's. Life is awesome...for now anyway.

Some people talk about beer like its some sort of curse, while guzzling wine by the box.

I love the flavor of beer, from cheap to exotic. I think as a portal to drunk, beer is the best excuse. Compared to wine and straight liquor a slowly rotted loaf of bread is the lesser of two evils.

I like to draw when I'm drunk. Grafitti mostly, mostly on the back of my garage with my drinking buddies. Fire breathing dragons, racecars, and fantasy worlds done in a medium of dirt and old spraypaint. Not much dignity in drunk, but compared with what the rest of the world does daily a few hours spent acting foolish with my pals, well that's normal.

Neg-rep beer?!? Who, where?
There are those who say beer was the reason people settled in one place, became civilized. Took me about ten seconds to find this link...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2001/04/0424_kurtbeer.html

National Geographic, huh? Kinda spruces up this thread. We may drunks, but we also be smarter than the average bear!

Germanic type chicks enjoying Spaten Munchen, wunderbar!
http://1.***************/i/?077596000rls400.jpg

Phaeton

Banned
I'd have to say that the cheap American beers give you a novocaine-like mind numbing drunk.

While the German wheat beers give you a cheerful drunk.

The Irish beers tend to give a more introspective drunk.

The Nip beers give a fantasy drunk (If I ever think i'm good looking or charming, it's when I've drank Sapporo)

And for me the Mexican beers bring out the angry drunk (just like tequila.)

Hey folks, got a few good drinking stories to share from my recent travels. Got to get over my jet-lag first, though.
Meantime, whatta ya think? Yum! Could it be a yummy Drambuie?

http://1.***************/i/?02823470030_012.jpg

Oh yeah, I guess naked Peachez is in the picture, too. Thanks to Viva Glam.

It's 11 PM. Time to smoke a nice bowl of dank, grab a Ketel & Tonic and chill out for a couple hours :pimpdaddy:

Smoke 'em (and drink 'em) if ya got 'em.

the only reason I get in the tub is so I can drink a SHOWERBEER

S

sputnikgirl

Last night we got drunk, and got a visit from the police. Then we went to the hospital to get stitches. ahahahahaha

I don't drink that much. If I drink at all I drink one or two beers with a meal.

That happens maybe once every three or four months.

When I was twenty one there was no stopping me. I would drink all night with my friends. Boy I miss those days