• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dream of Dani / Dani / Danielle

Since she is my neigbourgh, I am particularily interested in her modeling. I know for sure that she is once agayn doing cam shows, though obviously not as part of the Phill-flash. If anyone knows (and tells) where to find her, it will be greatly appreciated. I kinda don't have the nerves to ask her :p Anyone knows her myspace address? She used to advertise her Dream Of Dani site on there, maybe she does that agayn?

Well, I found her MySpace page - it's no longer availeble for everyone to view - friends only :( Found a lot of info on the Phil-Flash board, where she still seem to visit - but not a hint about her new work. Has anyone seen her?

Since she is my neigbourgh, I am particularily interested in her modeling. I know for sure that she is once agayn doing cam shows, though obviously not as part of the Phill-flash. If anyone knows (and tells) where to find her, it will be greatly appreciated. I kinda don't have the nerves to ask her :p Anyone knows her myspace address? She used to advertise her Dream Of Dani site on there, maybe she does that agayn?

wow, are you that pathetic that you have to make up stories that she's your neighbour?

She isn't doing anything at the moment as far as I know. She was dancing as a "go go dancer" at mellienium but quit there about a month ago.

wow, are you that pathetic that you have to make up stories that she's your neighbour?

How do you know he doesnt know her? He could live around the corner from her like I do.
I actually do know her, and her parents. I find it kind of weird to actually know some one doing this shit. Not to say anything is wrong with it. ;) You could prolly ask almost any question like what school she went to. What was her first car and color of it. And her real name is Alicia.

Yep, why would I make up stories - there are lots of models out there, but I know personaly only one, so that's why I'm interested in her in particular. And yes, I do know what car she used to drive - a Ford Crown Victoria (or was it Mercury Grand Marcus - they're all the same to me) - a tan color. Now a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, but she did post about it on her site... Well, thanks Dubinswitch for the reply :)