• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dream of Ashley / Ashley Sage Ellison

Ashley Ellison

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Dream Of Ashley (aka 36J Ashley Sage Ellison of Score/Voluptuous)

hi guys me again well i have taken a pic of me with a little sign i made so you know its all me lmao hope you like it xx:eek::nanner:
sorry if pic is wrong way round lol

DSCF0116.jpg

Dude, since you cannot put 2 and 2 together ...

You're being a little touchy there, Nancy. I've called out countless posters across many threads for being abusive to talent, and what I said wasn't even in that ballpark. And I stand by what I said about the Faith thread. Anyone who wants can go back and look at the last two years of that thread and will easily see what I'm talking about.
Yes, and such attitude is going to keep other OCSMs from joining.

Banned???? LOL. I know you "very much" can't resist vomiting up your endless and endlessly pretentious posts, but until you actually get the juice to ban someone, I suggest you STFU, pal! :thefinger
In the political threads? Yes. I make no excuse for myself, and I have been banned in the past for stances I take and calling people out on hypocrisy. I fully deserved some of those bans. At least I know myself and am man enough to admit my faults.

But in the case of what you do to OCSMs, dude, it doesn't even compare. The fact that you are in denial is pathetic, and it's worse you "dragged your attitude" with Faith over to this thread, unprompted. What "justification" do you have for that? Seriously?!

I guess that's the difference between myself and people like yourself. I recognize when I deserve to be banned (let alone I least limit it to political threads). You just keep it up and not only ruin it for all of us, but you do it to the people who make their living in the industry. Not even comparable, much less at least I'm not in denial about my problem.

Now let's wait to see if Ashley gets he status, use her thread to talk about her and not drag up any other attitudes with anyone but Ashley (and at least be considerate if you do regarding her, whether anyone gets OCSM status or not).

yes it does just click the picture - btw I think some people here owe her an apology.

Hey ashley - is your work with score still going to be topless only or is there more coming?

Ashley Ellison

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
Official Checked Star Member

hey i also think i am owed an apology but i can see what all the fuss was about as i do know that people have been pretending to be me so now you all know that it is me lol big boobed blonde haired ashley xxxx:nanner::wave:

hey i also think i am owed an apology but i can see what all the fuss was about as i do know that people have been pretending to be me so now you all know that it is me lol big boobed blonde haired ashley xxxx:nanner::wave:

welcome to freeones

Ashley, thank you so much for dropping by and for the photo! You are a beautiful woman and you have a huge fan in NYC. I look forward to your DVD and your continued work with Score. Cheers!

Re: Dude, since you cannot put 2 and 2 together ...

In the political threads?

No. Your posts are endless, mind-numbingly self-absorbed, and pretentious everywhere.

But in the case of what you do to OCSMs, dude, it doesn't even compare.

What I do to the OCSMs???? "Dude," you are freaking delusional! You go find where I've ever said anything untoward to an OCSM, I'll give you a thousand bucks. Simple as that. You're slobbering, barking mad. Never direct a comment to me again. You're painful.

If ASE does turn out to be the real Ashley and gets OCSM, then more power to her. Welcome to the show. Ashley's a gorgeous girl, no doubt about that.

Going forward with three (3) points ...

No. Your posts are endless, mind-numbingly self-absorbed, and pretentious everywhere.
Aren't we all a little self-absorbed on this board? We all have our own way. If you don't like my long posts, you can skip them, call me a fool behind my back and otherwise consider me an idiot. Okay?

In any case, at this point, you're just being argumentative with no points at all. My points has been, and will be continued to be:

1. Consider how an OCSM, or potential OCSM, will take what you say. This is no different than when I give advice to guys to watch what they say in front of all women, because other women do watch how you treat them.

2. Don't drag your issues with one model/OCSM into a thread of another model, especially not one of a potential OCSM. It was wholly unsolicited and unwarranted, and why I responded. You don't like me, fine, I got that from the negative rep/retribution. Maybe I wasn't the one to point this out to you. But it still doesn't remove the fact that you did this, it was unsolicited and it does inhibit more OCSMs from joining.

3. Respect the wishes of an OCSM, even if you disagree with her. It is her wishes for her content, and don't try to excuse it otherwise. Also don't start making an argument that she didn't make, and I saw that by yourself in your aforementioned. Again, maybe I'm not the one to tell you this because you're fixated with your dislike of me, but it still doesn't remove that reality.

I've tried to make these points and have seemingly failed. I'll leave it to others to make them from now on, because you're obviously not listening and want to focus on things well outside my concern.

What I do to the OCSMs???? "Dude," you are freaking delusional! You go find where I've ever said anything untoward to an OCSM, I'll give you a thousand bucks. Simple as that. You're slobbering, barking mad. Never direct a comment to me again. You're painful.
If ASE does turn out to be the real Ashley and gets OCSM, then more power to her. Welcome to the show. Ashley's a gorgeous girl, no doubt about that.
Then why did you drag in your dislike of another OCSM, or another OCSM's attitude, into Ashley's thread? That's the question you won't answer and won't account for.

But, alas, You Missed that, and I hope it doesn't cost us ... again. But it's obvious I'm not the one to tell you, and I'm only going to draw more attention to people like yourself, so it's best I just drop it.