• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dream of Ashley / Ashley Sage Ellison

Re: Dream Of Ashley (aka 36J Ashley Sage Ellison of Score/Voluptuous)

Those are nice shots man!! Was hoping the way they were looking if we were going to see snatch. The pictures are nice, but it would be cooler to have some scans rather than photo's of a magazine where it's kinda distorted.. thanks though it's totally awsome!

Voluptuous mag spread ...

The pictures are nice, but it would be cooler to have some scans rather than photo's of a magazine where it's kinda distorted.
That would be a copyright violation and these pics are already pushing it.

But yes, I'd like to see a published set of samples on their site or via an afiliated site, like other links here.

Her new website.

http://www.ashleysageellison.com/

She's releasing a DVD for sure, can't buy it yet and it doesn't seem hardcore, but i think she's fully nude so at least we get to see that round bum of hers even more!

so her new site is part of the score group, I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. I hope they put out the same quality pictures that she had on her later site, maybe even better.

Ashley Ellison

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Dream of Ashley (aka 36J Ashley Sage Ellison of Score/Voluptuous)

hi everyone ashley here, right i think this needs clearing up, i no longer and have not worked for candygirlcash since august last year, i now work for the score group! the only official site of mine is that of scores www.ashleysageellison.com. NOT dreamofashley.com i would appreciate it if people would spread the word as people think i am still there and cleary I AM NOT. no new content of me will be any were apart from (edit) mentioned above in my post and only.com not any of the below:

www.ashleyellison.co.uk or .net, .org

www.ashleyellison36j.com

www.ashleysageellison.co.uk or .net, .org

www.ashleysageellison36j.com

Edit - Max. 5 links per thread per 24 hours allowed. Read the rules, please.

Ashley Ellison

AshleySageEllison-scoregroup

hi everyone ashley here, right i think this needs clearing up, i no longer and have not worked for candygirlcash since august last year, i now work for the score group! the only official site of mine is that of scores www.ashleysageellison.com. NOT dreamofashley.com i would appreciate it if people would spread the word as people think i am still there and cleary I AM NOT. no new content of me will be any were apart from (edit) mentioned above in my post and only.com not any of the below:

www.ashleyellison.co.uk or .net, .org

www.ashleyellison36j.com

www.ashleysageellison.co.uk or .net, .org

www.ashleysageellison36j.com

Edit - Max. 5 links per thread per 24 hours allowed. Read the rules, please.

Hello Ashley. I have a painting I did of you that I wanted to send to your myspace but wasn't working I didn't want to post in the comments so you could see the details. Is there an email you could private message to me? I would love for you to see it! I"ll also message this comment to your myspace as well.

Hi Ashley! I've been loving your photos since I saw you. I can't wait to see your DVD, and I can assure you I'll be ordering it as soon as it is available.

Will you let us know: do you appear fully nude in the DVD? That will be the icing on the cake!

Ashley Ellison

thanks guys i would appreciate it if you would spread the word about the fake sites and the fact that dreamofashley are still preteding i work for them and point everyone in the direction of the new site hehe yes i do appear fully naked in my pics now so i will let you all know when the site goes live but please please make sure people know that i only have one official site the rest are fakes thanks guys: www.ashleysageellison.com

Hi Ashley,

I loved you since I saw you the first time, I would be happy ifyou would read my fanthread and give me a comment there:

Do not post links to other forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
OCSM Status?

Since we've had a couple people already claim to be Ashley in this thread alone, it would be nice to see OCSM status at some point (or not to prove otherwise).

Ashley Ellison

what do u mean by that ocsm status im sorry if u think im lieing, i know people are pretening to be me im just as annoyed as the people that are paying out money to the wrong site thats why i came on here to clear this up! so here i am ashley herself if u wanna know out go ahead and ask x
my official score group site: www.ashleysageellison.com

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

what do u mean by that ocsm status im sorry if u think im lieing, i know people are pretening to be me im just as annoyed as the people that are paying out money to the wrong site thats why i came on here to clear this up! so here i am ashley herself if u wanna know out go ahead and ask x

OCSM (Official Checked Star Member) Status means that you got "checked" by the Admins. If you can prove that you are really her, you get that title under your name. So everybody knows you are really the model and not just a guy who pretends to be her.

Just send Petra a PM and get yourself the OCSM status. :)

Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay.

Last edited:
Honesty hope it's you ...

I honestly hope it is you, but we regularly have impersonators. That's why some of us are skeptics, although we've had several gain OCSM status after I've pipped up about it as well (which is always a good thing).

Ashley has one of the best hourglass figures I've seen in a long time, not only at 18, but it's becoming a temple to be worshipped now at 20 -- into full womanhood -- and The Score Group publications smartly worked themselves into that mix. Do I smell a Voluptuous title around the corner? ;)