• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dream of Ashley / Ashley Sage Ellison

Re: DreamofAshley / Dream Of Ashley

Her site hasn't been updated with anything in ages.

Anybody know what's up?

Says on her myspace

""Hi guys my names ashley im a professional model and i used to have dreamofashley.com im sorry to say i am no longer apart of the site but i am still modelling so keep a close eye out for me in the future lol!! someone kindly deleted my other page so heres my new one bigger and better than ever!! if you like what you see get in touch id love to here from you any way hope to ear from you soon ash xxx""

Bit of a bummer, hopefully she does hardcore with another site!

Here's a link to all her myspace pics.
http://www.badongo.com/file/12409102

Bloody hell, the first hint of a new site and of course the first thing you want is hard core. She wouldnt even show whats under the skirt and you expect her to start downing cocks? Even better, her and Kari Sweets can do a double ended dildo shoot together!

Bloody hell, the first hint of a new site and of course the first thing you want is hard core. She wouldnt even show whats under the skirt and you expect her to start downing cocks? Even better, her and Kari Sweets can do a double ended dildo shoot together!

:rolleyes:

Yeah, i mean who would ever think about transitioning from softcore to hardcore.