• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
You think a .50 cal. sniper rifle, capable of a 2 or 3 mile kill shot is a pussy weapon?
well, compared to a 20MM anti-amaterial rifle which could take out the sights on an MBT or penetrate an APC/IF|V... Kinda.
:tongue:

Well I actually just got my dream gun today. Literally, I had a dream about this gun. Auto Ordnance 1911A1. Totally basic. The way I like em. Completely in love with this gun. So happy now.

I don't have to dream about one. It's on a rack in my bedroom. I like any bolt-action or semi-auto battle rifle.

Springfield-M1903_m.jpg

Very nice. Springfield 1903 is it? I've got a Russian Mosin Nagant 91/30 that I moded. Cut down the barrel, removed the rear sight, welded on a Jmeck scope mount, machined a brand new sniper bolt. Now alls I gots do is find a new stock that I like. I'm thinking a Boyd's Featherweight Thumbhole for $100. The arthritis in my wrist ain't good with the type of stock currently on it. One much similar to yours.

very nice. Springfield 1903 is it? I've got a russian mosin nagant 91/30 that i moded. Cut down the barrel, removed the rear sight, welded on a jmeck scope mount, machined a brand new sniper bolt. Now alls i gots do is find a new stock that i like. I'm thinking a boyd's featherweight thumbhole for $100. The arthritis in my wrist ain't good with the type of stock currently on it. One much similar to yours.
I've got a Romainian Mosin Nagant M44 (7.62x54r) great gun and packs a serious punch. I can hit a paper plate at 300yrds. Open sites. VERY NICE
HERE'S MINE.....

Attachments

• MVC-009S.jpg
    MVC-009S.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 150
I've got a Romainian Mosin Nagant M44 (7.62x54r) great gun and packs a serious punch. I can hit a paper plate at 300yrds. Open sites. VERY NICE
HERE'S MINE.....

That's excellent. I want a Mosin M44. I'll post a picture of mine when I get the new stock.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Well, I already mentioned my dream pistol, the Para-Ordnance P-14 (if it's any good). But when it comes to long guns:

Short range: the Hungarian AMD-65
http://www.hungariae.com/AMD65.htm

Longer range: the HK G-3.

Shotgun: the AA-12, of course.

Submachine gun: the FN P-90.

That is all.

You'll never own a AA12, unless they repeal the Federal Firearms Act of 1934. An H&K G3 IS a submachine gun....the semi auto, civilian model is the H&K 93, or 91...depending on whether you want 5.56 or 7.62

And Para Ordnance makes very nice guns, a nice feature being a lifetime warranty for the ORIGINAL owner.

You'll never own a AA12, unless they repeal the Federal Firearms Act of 1934. An H&K G3 IS a submachine gun....the semi auto, civilian model is the H&K 93, or 91...depending on whether you want 5.56 or 7.62

And Para Ordnance makes very nice guns, a nice feature being a lifetime warranty for the ORIGINAL owner.

That's why it's a "dream gun". I did actually had a weird dream one time, that somehow I ended up owning an AA-12.

And about the Para, good thing to know about the warranty for "original" owner. But I guess that means I can't go to a pawn shop and get one, right? :(

Anyway, I've never seen any at any pawn shop and I did look around. That's where I found my Beretta, used, but in good condition. I even dissassembled it to check out the barrel and recoil spring.

An antique Colt45 revolver is mine. Then again I am old school. Modern assault rifles and pistols are boring.

300px-1956prime2.jpg

Last edited:
As I am going through this topic expecting to see cool gun pics... I see page 2 is is nothing but a fucking argument for or against gun control.... FUCKING IRRELEVANT! :mad: Alright dumbasses. This topic is about guns, not goddamned politics! keep on topic, you hate guns, shut up, no one cares!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
As I am going through this topic expecting to see cool gun pics... I see page 2 is is nothing but a fucking argument for or against gun control.... FUCKING IRRELEVANT! :mad: Alright dumbasses. This topic is about guns, not goddamned politics! keep on topic, you hate guns, shut up, no one cares!

Not much to do with gun control (pro or con) actually. More about some people trying to fit other people into a political box based on whether or not they are gun enthusiasts. I've had guns and been shooting since I was about 6 years old. It was just part of the culture where I grew up. But I agree with you: it was an off topic discussion. Sorry for my participation in that and derailing a good thread.

Now, back on topic:
Here's another gun that I've had a fondness for since the movie Quigley Down Under came out: the 1874 Sharps Buffalo model in 45-110 caliber. One of the three guns that Selleck used in the movie sold at auction for $69,000. It was a raffle and I participated, but I didn't win. :( I have a Sharps, but mine is the 1859 Sporter model in .54 caliber (paper cartridge) with Creedmoor tang sights and double set triggers. I like mine but I'd love to have the 1874 model, like the ones used in the movie. But even for one of the more generic models, Shiloh asks about $3500, last I checked. Again, like my other fantasy guns, this one would probably never (or hardly ever) get fired. So that's just a waste of money in my case.

It's a beautiful firearm. And there used to be (maybe still is) a rifle shoot held in Montana that featured these rifles. Remember, these are 130-150 year old guns/styles. And the target range? 800 yards! :eek:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That's why it's a "dream gun". I did actually had a weird dream one time, that somehow I ended up owning an AA-12.

And about the Para, good thing to know about the warranty for "original" owner. But I guess that means I can't go to a pawn shop and get one, right? :(

Anyway, I've never seen any at any pawn shop and I did look around. That's where I found my Beretta, used, but in good condition. I even dissassembled it to check out the barrel and recoil spring.

You have to be the person that buys it first, and is on record with Para.

I'm very happy to say I own all my dream guns in my cottage in Louisiana.

Pistol: FN Five-seveN
Revolver: 1955 S&W Model 29 8inch, Rossi 982 Cyclops 6inch, S&W Model 500 8inch
LMG: Stoner 63, HK MG36 (With the 100round Beta C-Mag)
SMG: FN P90
Sniper: Cheytac .408 cal

- - - Updated - - -

FN Five-seveN <3<3<3
Makes any other pistol its bitch...seriously.

1301386448.jpg