• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
For the few second amendment supporters out there, I'm just curious as to what your most desired and practical "dream gun" is. In other words, a gun that you would really like to own and have in your possession one day but you doubt ever will. For me, I think it would be a M1 Garand. I don't really like much of the newer guns that are out now. There's just something about the oldies that really draw me in. m1_garand_and_fixins_by_rcbif-d39j352.jpg

*no tanks, future weapons, planes, submarines, helicopters or things of that nature please.*

bahodeme

Closed Account
From a price standpoint - Colt Python 6 1/2" polished stainless steel.
Because of my hand size - S & W Model 500 6 1/2" barrel

I'm just wondering why you don't think you would be able to get a Garand. They are not that expensive (as compared to an M1A).

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Pistol:
A G18 or any of the Wilson Combat 1911 (Hardcore) would be fantastic.

SMG:
Vector/Kriss

Shotgun:
I know it's predictable but the AA-12.

Rifle:
POF-USA P308 20' barrel.

That's just off the top of my head.

My go-to guns in a SHTF scenario.

Pistol: SIG-Saur P228 (20 rounds magazine)

Rifle: SOCOM 16 semi-automatic (.308 cartridge, with 25 magazines that hold 20 rounds each)

Rifle: Romanian AK-47 (40 magazines that hold 30 rounds)

Shotgun: Mossberg Pump 500A

:D

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
The only gun that is likely out of reach for me, but still reasonably attainable, would be the Barrett M82A1 semi automatic .50 cal. BMG sniper rifle, with a 20x 50 Trijicon tactical scope. Looking at around 10 grand or so.

Mayhem

Banned
For the few second amendment supporters out there, I'm just curious as to what your most desired and practical "dream gun" is. In other words, a gun that you would really like to own and have in your possession one day but you doubt ever will. For me, I think it would be a M1 Garand. I don't really like much of the newer guns that are out now. There's just something about the oldies that really draw me in.View attachment 232614

*no tanks, future weapons, planes, submarines, helicopters or things of that nature please.*

http://www.odcmp.com/Sales/m1garand.htm

georges

Staff member
for heavy sniping cheytac intervention cal 408 chey tac
for assault rifle IMI GALIL or m14
for smg, the mp 5sd
for pumpshotgun, mossberg 590a1
for revolver s&w 500

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
From a price standpoint - Colt Python 6 1/2" polished stainless steel.
Because of my hand size - S & W Model 500 6 1/2" barrel

I'm just wondering why you don't think you would be able to get a Garand. They are not that expensive (as compared to an M1A).

Well at the moment the Garand is the most unlikely because I want one that was dragged through the mud in WWII. Not a reproduction one. But in absolute truth, I don't have an unattainable dream gun. Maybe the UMP45 because of the cost.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Legitimate IMI full-size Uzi would be awesome. It's a work of a genius.

Though I'm a huge supporter of the second amendment, the only reason I don't have my "dream gun" is because I'm a cheap bastard.

I'd really like one of those Para Ordnance P-14's, preferebly a customized one, but two things: 1. the price, I see they're kind of expensive and 2. I read some reviews that the quality is kind of iffy. You can get a brand new gun and it will either work like a charm or it will pretty much suck. If at least I knew that the pistol was going to work perfectly, I'd definetly get one sooner rather than later.

Now, I do own a 9mm Beretta now, got it at a good price and I've gone to the range several times, works just fine, but I think I'd prefer to take that $800+ bucks that I'd spend on a pricey gun like a Para and spend it on booze, whores and video games. :tongue:

Russian ak-47 by all means. You can dip that fucker in mud, drop it in sand, drag it behind a hummer for 5 miles and the fucker will still fire. And the best part= the ammo is cheap.

for heavy sniping cheytac intervention cal 408 chey tac
for assault rifle imi galil or m14
for smg, the mp 5sd
for pumpshotgun, mossberg 590a1
for revolver s&w 500
mossberg is a good pump. Makes too much noise walking through the brush though. I'd rather have an rem.870

I'm simple. A Kalashnikov would be all that I need with a few thousand high quality 7.62×39mm rounds for when the SHTF. It's the greatest weapons system produced in history; it has killed more than any other weapon system in history; it is even on a country's (Mozambique) flag:

mozflag.jpg

A Kalashnikov would be all that I need

Bloodshot Scott, it seems that you know the guns.

Orginal Soviet Kalashnikov model 1947 is a real collector's item.

Here are two of my favorite guns.

Both are Soviet. :facepalm:

(STV-40 Assault rifle and PPS-43 Submachine gun)

Attachments

• soviet stv-40 assault rifle.jpg
    soviet stv-40 assault rifle.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 202
  • pps-43.JPG
    pps-43.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 190
Bloodshot Scott, it seems that you know the guns.

Orginal Soviet Kalashnikov model 1947 is a real collector's item.

Here are two of my favorite guns.

Both are Soviet. :facepalm:

(STV-40 Assault rifle and PPS-43 Submachine gun)

I'm not well-read at all on guns, honestly. I did just purchase one recently though and I get to get it out on some acres later next week so I am stoked about that. I'm a city boy though who never hunted or anything like that although some of my friends were big hunters with their dads back so. I was more about my sports playing than I ever was about riding four wheelers and shooting Remingtons. I did LOVE when I got to go to my aunt's and ride the four wheeler it was the best. These guys here know encyclopedias more of shit about firearms.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Anything that I'd like to someday own, but never will, likely is anything but practical. For about 20 years I've drooled over the H&K MP5 every time I've seen one at gun shows or the range (always nice to have cop friends :)). But I'll never buy one because of the red tape... and it would just be a VERY expensive toy that I'd probably shoot once or twice and then lock away. My other fantasy firearm would be an original 1847 Colt Walker (the original magnum revolver). Last, but certainly not least, would be a Lange Pistole 08 (P08 Luger Artillery model) and/or an 1896 Mauser C96 "Broomhandle".