• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dragon Age: Origins

Got it for the PC but haven't played it yet. I'm a little backed-up on my games at the minute.

Friends of mine tell me it's pretty awesome.

:cool:

I'm picking it up this coming tuesday- looks awesome. One friend has it and he reports it's awesome, but tbh, he always says everything is awesome, plays the fuck out of it the first week it's out then shelves it for later...so, based on that, idk...lol. But it's Bioware and their rep for good games is outstanding so I'm betting this follows suit.

Definitely a good game- watched my brother play it on the pc all weekend then picked up my copy today. The depth to this thing is absolutely sweet, can't wait to try the other classes out.

Definitely recommend it.
Like the reviews say, it is the new Lord of the Rings
Plus I haven't checked the message board for the last few days......

I am kind of torn between getting this or getting Borderlands. :dunno:

It will be a birthday gift ultimately so I am not buying any of them. In other words, which would the best game to get for free?

Another fantastic game from Bioware. Great gameplay value for your money, took nearly 60 hours to beat but I did most the side quests and stuff. Lots to learn about your party members and nice bonuses for raising their attraction level with you. Its got good replay value too with all the class combos. I'd highly recommend it.

yea ive been hooked on this game for the past few weeks. and i almost played through the whole game with the human noble story. the sex scenes are cheesy and funny lol