• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dragon Age: Inquisition

I'm always positive when it comes to Bioware. I was pissed off after DA2 and the same (with confusion) after ME3. Still, I think the extended-cut didn't fix the problems, but I don't think they could be fixed.

Too many people wanted different things and the fact that they went out and added a load of extra details (as well as the amazing Citadel DLC) is enough for me to know that at least their hearts are in the right place. They knew they rushed it, knew it was shit and at least they didn't leave it to rot with the original ending.

I can't wait for DA:I. Neverwinter Nights 2's ending was absolutely awful, but Bioware came back with great games after. I believe they can do it again.

Clipboard01.png

Mage - those who can tap into the raw energy of the fade ... and turn bitches out. Pimpin' aint easy in Ferelden either.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I must spread reputation around before giving more to animus fox. Pity. Here is some additional Dragon Age humor:

I'm not watching those, but yeah, I can't wait for this game.

I've seen pics of Morrigan in relation to DA:I. I tried everything in my power to keep her from using me as a sperm donor and taking off in DA:O. If she's back, better late than never I guess.

I tried everything in my power to keep her from using me as a sperm donor and taking off in DA:O. If she's back, better late than never I guess.

Unfortunately that was not only the most interesting ending, but the one that by far sucked the least IMO.

It's been so long since I've played Dragon Age 2 that I can't remember shit about the story, although from what I'm hearing you'll able to incorporate DA 2 save file into Inquisition. I already have my copied paid off so I'm just waiting to pick this up. I'm super excited.

It's been years since I've played Origins and I've forgotten so much of the lore. I just remember the women from Orlais sounding ooh lah lah sexy.

But I'm starting to really get into Inquisition now and the story is picking up. I think I shoulda bought the strategy guide though. After playing through Shadow of Mordor I'm so used to hack n slash.

Finally took the next gen plunge > Xbox One and picked this up. Almost 30 hours in and it just now feels like it's picking up. They certainly took the criticism of the DA2 to heart > there is no shortage of things to do. So far, enjoying it alot. Bioware seems to be back on track and, hopefully, EA will leave them alone and let them alone and let them do their thing.