• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I saw Dors Feline in a TV Program in Discovery Home & Health.
What a strange thing to see her complaining about the “hurt” that she feels in her heart about her mega boobs. Kelly said that all her life was terrible, when she walks at the street she wears large coats, to hide her boobs. Well, at the end of the program she has a surgery to reduce her boobs. What a terrible news!
http://www.discoverymujer.com/web/homeandhealth/imagenes/secretos-de-mi-cuerpo/

Check a few pages back. There was a really awesome fight over this.

I know thw whole "Realiy TV Dors Feline case" is getting old, but I just found about that today, and since she's retired and we'll see no more new stuff on her, and this is a free country (I'm in Mexico, yes it's still free) I will make my comment, like it or not.

The girl is completely mad.

Forget the pain/medical issues that come with big boobs. It's the way she played this. I don't buy that her objective was reducing her boobs from the begining, playing the fans and taking their money to do so. No. I think she's so mad, that one day she woke up, looked at herself in the mirror, and decided she would go on National TV just for the fun of it. And in the process, reduce her breast because she was too big, anyway. Or maybe her husband / boyfriend got tired at all his friends jerking off at his wife after each wedding / party, etc. Thinking she planned all this from the begining gives her too much credit. She's nuts, and that's that.

Now, off to jerk off on her pre-reduction, pre-obese shots.

I diedd a little inside when I read she will/had reductuoin, she has perfect proportions and has been one of my fantasies for a loong time. I dated a gal in HS that got a reduction and when she gained weight her boobs stayed the same size and looked akward. I don't like her choice but still love her.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I wonder how many shoots she did for Scoreland, anyway...