• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dorothy entering Emerald City

Dorothy says, "Oh, please! Please, sir! I've got to see the Wizard! The Good Witch of the North sent me!"

Guardian of the Emerald City Gates replies, "Prove it!"

Scarecrow interjects, "She's wearing the panties that she purchased at FreeOnes dot com!"

The Guardian replies, "Oh, so she is! Well, bust my buttons! Why didn't you say that in the first place? Anybody that is a friend of FreeOnes is a friend of mine. Come on in!"

[To be continued]

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
At that point, a massive nuclear weapon hit the Emerald City, killing everyone. Sadly, no fucks were given that day.

[/thread]

...then Scarecrow and the Tin Man pulled out their half flaccid, half hard 8" penis's and gave Dorothy the ole' rotisserie treatment.

Are you 12?

Daddy, yes it's me... Why aren't you paying child support? Mommy sold the house and we are living with her sister.

Daddy, my Mommy says that you are "fucked up" in the head and have "personal problems".

Daddy, are you fucked up in the head like Mommy says?

Daddy, yes it's me... Why aren't you paying child support? Mommy sold the house and we are living with her sister.

Daddy, my Mommy says that you are "fucked up" in the head and have "personal problems".

Daddy, are you fucked up in the head like Mommy says?

If you keep flaming me on here(or attempting to upset me) it could see you getting an infraction or even a ban.
You are not proving anything by doing so, it is the internet and i wouldn't take everything so seriously if i were you.
Grow up

I am just going to edit this post to reply to your Petition to ban Bigmanharris thing, since it was closed, as i knew it would be
To me, this thread is humorous, but you take it serious.

Evidently you understand the gravity and are holding on to grips so you cannot float around aimlessly.

You can keep posting in this thread all you want, unlike you i am not holding onto a grudge.
It is therefore ironic that you say i am taking this too seriously when it is you that is making several personal attacks (if you would call it that)

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:popcorn:

sorry, Ulysses!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
...then Scarecrow and the Tin Man pulled out their half flaccid, half hard 8" penis's and gave Dorothy the ole' rotisserie treatment.
I guess leaving the lion out was for the better. Wouldn't want things getting too freaky.

Or maybe he's too much of a pussy anyway.
Hehe, see what I did there?