• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dorothy Black / Dora Black / Dora Meszaros / Lia Lyen

eddie62 said:
That's because it's not. People have gotten them mixed up before, but it's not Dorothy Black.

Thanks

I think I can finally settle this dispute. I think that they are both Dorothy. Take a look at her right cheek (your left) and you will see a feckle on it. Also on occasion, you will see her with a nose ring. Finally, look at her body; her breasts look the same in both shoots. Even the bump in her nose when looking at her profiles look similar.

I don't know what kind of work she has done on herself. It almost looks like her mouth was made smaller and that her dimples were removed.

The only arguement I can see against this is that her eyes are green in the disputed set. Coloured contacts, perhaps?

And let's not forget any airbrushing/digital enhancement that would smooth out any complection.

My vote is that there is a strong chance that they are the same person.

:2 cents:

Re: Remember this babe? Dorothy, or Dora Black

Top babe! :bowdown:
German sports channel DSF is showing "sexy sport clips" every night from 12 am to 4 am. She appears there almost every night in some softcore clips. Once more, this board helped me to find her name!

:hatsoff: Jackson

WOw <--------

Considering you guys are so freaking good at this stuff :) I signed up just so you guys could help me identify this girl:

Thank You in advance! :wave:

77.jpg

QBall1970

Banned
Re: WOw <--------

Good lord... I'm usually decent at id'ing these girls. Not this one, though.

Hell, I'd really like to know who she is, myself!!!

Anyone out there know?