• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dorothy Black / Dora Black / Dora Meszaros / Lia Lyen

that last link doesnt even look like her

eddie62 said:
Basil, do you want to dispute this? This is NOT Dorothy Black, and other members will back me up.

Ok, for one thing, here is an entry for Dorothy Black on searchextreme.com. You'll see the picture of her as a brunette.

On that link you provided, eddie, besides the facts that she is identified as Dorothy and the face and body look very similar, you'll notice she has a piercing on her right nostril. The Freeones entry for Dorothy Black has a gallery of her as blonde, but you can see the same piercing. In later galleries the piercing is gone but she obviously removed it and let it grow back in.

If you want more proof I'd be happy to upload some pictures and provide any other links I can find.

member469

Closed Account!
I stand corrected, I think. I looked through the thread to see if I could find a set with the nose piercing, and found this one.

http://www.live-free-cams.com/gallery/20030526/index23.html

She looks quite different from her earlier pics, her lips look fuller now also. I looked at the pics with her dark hair, and imagined her with the blonde hair, just didn't look like her, but I guess they could be quite older pics. She obviously put on some weight, cause she looks thinner in the dark hair pics.

Thanks

:hatsoff:

i still dont think that is dora in those pics....she must have had nose job cause you can tell a difference in the two different sets

member469

Closed Account!
plaboyxxx said:
i still dont think that is dora in those pics....she must have had nose job cause you can tell a difference in the two different sets

I see similarities, and the names are the same, but i'm not 100% sure either. I know that in most of the sets she looks the same, and in that older one she looks different. I found a set that hasn't been posted, so I don't really care about the debate anymore.

http://www.feet-mania.com/gal/12julyjjs7.htm
;)

pitino

are you talking to me?
a real beauty! :nanner: