• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Don't Ever Trust Cops. Always Record Them!

In an initial statement, the department said that a person was arrested “during a skirmish with other protesters,” and that “during that skirmish involving protesters, one person was injured when he tripped and fell.” The video clearly refutes the statement, showing that there was no skirmish around the elderly man, and that the officers pushed him to the ground for no justifiable reason.
https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/5/21281264/protests-police-violence-record-phone-video-right-legal

They fucking lied!!!

They did this to a white guy on camera. Just imagine what happens to black and brown people off camera. I don't trust any of these cops. Not a single fucking one. And you shouldn't either

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
A 75-year old guy has no business being out there in a RIOT trying to play Rambo and challenge the police.
He was given a guiding micro push so as to comply with getting his rioting ass out of the way and TRIPPED.
You engage in foolish behavior ... shit is gonna happen.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
The 75-year old guy actually looks like he even tried to fake a falling down stunt like Punters do in football when barely touched ... and things went awry. Again, if you're not an agile Chuck Norris, you better not be needlessly challenging a line of police officers.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
No ... actually the entire problem is all the people whoring themselves out and sucking the #MeToo Movement's dick in burning, looting, destroying the country and being a daily PITA ... just because it is in vogue and cool to be rioting.

The country is being destroyed. Law Enforcement is being trashed ... and all to defend this fucker:
https://greatgameindia.com/george-floyd-criminal/

Conveniently the media and all the clueless protesting asswipes NEVER mention THAT part.
They only rewind the tape back to the part where he is already detained on the pavement.
Why doesn't the media and the brainless whore protesters wonder ... talk about WHAT EXACTLY got him in THAT situation?
If he wasn't fucked up on DRUGS ... passing a COUNTERFEIT $20.00 bill ... this wouldn't have happened.

But, Noooooooooooo! The media and all the #MeToo Sheep Protesters have made him a Saint ... a Martyr.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Show me on the doll where the bad men touched you.

chuckfaze, you are definitely part of the problem.

Ha! What a monghole.

brace-yourself-sanctimonious-people-commenting.jpg

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
https://www.ktsm.com/news/national/...&utm_campaign=social_flow&utm_source=Facebook

So according to Obama and his shithead wife Michelle --- "the nationwide protests following the recent deaths of unarmed black women and men including George Floyd were fueled from 'decades worth of anguish, frustration, over unequal treatment and a failure to perform police practices.'”

The thing is ... if that is going to be their Ace Up Their Sleeve contention, then they have to include HIS 8- YEARS (almost another fucking DECADE) as POTUS and having done SQUAT about this issue. You can't just up and make that "DECADES" contention and just magically take out a huge factor (his 8-Years as POTUS) out of the equation. If he as a Black President and his sidekick Crooked Joe Biden really had the answers, why didn't they show up all administrations before them and show them how it was done and fix the problem? Because you're all talk and no action. You Fucking Has Been!

Hahaha, you really think you got him there, don't you? By making that statement, he's deliberately NOT taking himself out of the equation. He's accepting responsibility, because that's what leaders do. They could have taken the trump road, and blamed it all on somebody else, but the Obamas have decency, and ethics.

You didn't catch him out, you just don't understand what an actual leader looks like.

...the Obamas have decency, and ethics...

Like the time he lied that the targeted and prolonged attack on the US embassy in Libya, with mortars and other heavy weaponry, was an impromptu demonstration over an internet Mohammed-mocking video that just got out of hand.

Hillary's emailing her daughter, the very next day that it was al-Qaeda, and her out-of-his-depth boss is lying to the American people, and telling UN ambassador Susan Rice to keep pushing that lie.

The Obamas are pathetic, hypocritical, lying, embarrassing has beens that ain't never was.

Obama has one legacy: purposefully sowing racial and ethnic discord, and peacocking like a tone deaf idiot while his gift to insurance companies everywhere continues to break American health care. He's an idiot turd with a dyke wife.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
No, I don't THINK I got him. There is ZERO percent doubt that I got him.
IF he was accepting responsibility, he would have flat out SAID it. He would have uttered the words, "I FAILED the black people" or something that left no doubt that he was including himself in the equation.

Instead, he just plain ole hosted a music artist & celebrity-riddled PARTY.

The duo, along with a wide-ranging,
star-studded lineup including Beyoncé, Lady Gaga and Tom Brady

No one puts on a PARTY to admit they fucked up.
No one voluntarily chooses a Commencement Speech to accept responsibilities for fuck ups and failures.

Ok, fine. Let's pretend you're right, and you got him. Obama's a hypocrite. Where does that get us?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Defund The Police! Defund the fuck out of them!

Hey Straight Shooter, I've heard the call to defund the police a lot lately. I assume that's not meant literally to privatize the police and/or leave areas with no police. What does defund the police actually mean and how do you feel it would it effect the rate of crime? Would Chicago become less Chiraqi? What would be the dominate force on the streets to keep the peace?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Stupid fucking politicians want better trained officers and then start crying about defunding departments. What kind of untrained assholes are going to be patrolling the streets if there's no money for better training?

Hey Straight Shooter, I've heard the call to defund the police a lot lately. I assume that's not meant literally to privatize the police and/or leave areas with no police. What does defund the police actually mean and how do you feel it would it effect the rate of crime? Would Chicago become less Chiraqi? What would be the dominate force on the streets to keep the peace?

Great question Dino. I'm glad someone finally asked this question.

Defunding the police simply means reducing the responsibilities of the police and shifting those responsibilities to other entities that are better equipped to handle them. The simple fact is that we over-rely on law enforcement. We ask them to deal with every social problem in society, We turn to law enforcement for mental health disturbances. We turn to law enforcement to deal with homeless people. We turn to law enforcement to write a report when someone breaks into your house. Do you need a badge and a gun to write up a report? Are beat cops even qualified to deal with people with mental health disorders? The answer to these questions is a simple no. That's why I'm very interested to see what Minneapolis does now that it's been announced that they will be disbanding the current police department. They have an opportunity to completely reshape their police department and reimagine what policing actually means

Great question Dino. I'm glad someone finally asked this question.

Defunding the police simply means reducing the responsibilities of the police and shifting those responsibilities to other entities that are better equipped to handle them. The simple fact is that we over-rely on law enforcement. We ask them to deal with every social problem in society, We turn to law enforcement for mental health disturbances. We turn to law enforcement to deal with homeless people. We turn to law enforcement to write a report when someone breaks into your house. Do you need a badge and a gun to write up a report? Are beat cops even qualified to deal with people with mental health disorders? The answer to these questions is a simple no. That's why I'm very interested to see what Minneapolis does now that it's been announced that they will be disbanding the current police department. They have an opportunity to completely reshape their police department and reimagine what policing actually means

Thanks for your answer. It will be interesting to see what happens in Minneapolis and other cities that try this experiment. I see your point about delegating certain duties to other civilian entities.

As long as I have the floor, does anyone know how much of a personal acquaintance George Floyd had with Officer Derek? They both worked at the same restaurant at different times. They might have not been on shift together but they could still know each other. I visited and hung out at places I used to work at.

Last edited:

Straight Shooter, Chicago had 18 murders in a single 24 hour period. How would the new system protect so many Black people that live in a vulnerable neighborhood where they could be the potential victims of homicide? Gun Control hasn't worked because your city can and will be flooded with guns from other states. You have to hold the people responsible accountable.

Look at this. Kids shot too.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-...n-60-years-with-18-murders-in-24-hours-report

Chicago sees its deadliest day in 60 years with 18 murders in 24 hours: report
Robert Gearty 8 hours ago

Bloody Chicago recorded 18 murders on May 31, making it the city’s deadliest day in 60 years.

The dubious milestone was reached on a day Chicago was roiled by another round of protests and looting following the Memorial Day death of George Floyd in police custody in Minneapolis.

The 18 deaths tallied by the University of Chicago Crime Lab made May 31, 2020 the single-most violent day in six decades, the Chicago Sun-Timesreported Monday. The Crime Lab numbers go back only to 1961.

On May 29 and May 30, there were seven murders. In a city with an international reputation for crime, the 25 murders on those three days made for the most violent weekend in Chicago’s modern history, according to the paper.

“We’ve never seen anything like it, at all,” the crime lab’s senior research director, Max Kapustin, told the newspaper. “I don’t even know how to put it into context. It’s beyond anything that we’ve ever seen before.”

Chicago’s next most violent day was Aug. 4, 1991, when 13 murders were recorded.

“The level of activity experienced over the last week has been unprecedented and the Department is actively investigating multiple incidents across the city and working to determine the motives in these cases,” Chicago Police spokesman Thomas Ahern told the Sun-Times.

He said the department was “actively working to seek justice for all the residents impacted, especially those who have been killed or injured by these senseless acts of violence.”

Those killed on May 31 include Keishanay Bolden, an 18-year-old student at Western Illinois University studying law enforcement and justice. She wanted to be a corrections officer.

She was fatally shot during an argument in the Englewood neighborhood where she grew up, the paper reported.

Among those paying tribute to Bolden on the WIU website was Rebekah Buchanan, an English professor, who said "Keishanay always had a smile on her face and a contagious laugh. Not only was she fun to have in class, she was dedicated to learning and her community. This is tragic."

Another 18-year-old student was also killed that day.

Police said Lazarra Daniels, a student at DRW College Prep in Lawndale, was shot to death.

Principal Tony Sutton broke the news of her death to Daniels' classmates in a social media post. He said her death was “an incalculable loss for her family and one that will pain those who loved Lazarra for a long time.”

Angelo Bronson, a 36-year-old father of two young children, was gunned down in a drive-by shooting.

He lived in Washington and was spending the weekend in Chicago visiting family, the paper reported.

“Just about the last person I could have thought this would happen to was Angelo,” his longtime friend Ali Evans said, according to the paper. “The man was so calm and quick to laugh, too. I just can’t believe we’re talking about him in the past tense.”

Last edited:

This one here is the President of the Minneapolis City Council. Me being bothered by someone breaking into my house comes from a position of privilege according to her.