• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Don't Act Up on This Dude's Bus.

This shit is old. That cunt had it coming though. Shut your ho mouth and learn some respect. People that say no man should lay their hands on a woman need to get real. This wasn't woman abuse, its teaching a lesson in humility. If you want to scream and insult someone right in their face, deal with the consequences.

Kids these days.

I notice more and more women trying real hard to clown people. I don't have a problem with that at all, I will turn and walk away. Now if some fucking dumb bitch wants to punk me and starts to act like a man with me, then she should expect to be treated like a man. :hatsoff:

It'd be one thing if people recorded things like these for the purpose of law, justice, what-have-you, but it only ends up on the Internet under the title "RAGING BUS DRIVER BEATS DA SHEEYIT OUT OF LADY". In both videos, neither situation started off violent until one party did something stupid (i.e. get physical) to the other one, and then the situation degenerates from that point on. There's nothing wrong or potentially harmful if somebody can try to intervene before it reaches the point of no return and try to amend things, whether it's with dialogue or just by removing somebody.

Unfortunately, people seem to purely enjoy spectacle, even in a situation where there's no need for it. I just find those videos uncomfortable and embarrassing to watch.

You say that though, but in both video's when it gets violent, people started to jump in and try to difuse the situation. Now if someone gets a recording of an uppercut like than in the mean time....so be it. Nobody knew that was going to get violent....I for one did not see that coming at all. So how is recording someone kicking off on a bus(which is what it looked like for a good minute) - such a terrible thing?