• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Don't Act Up on This Dude's Bus.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I like this one better. "Call amalance"

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
One thing I never understand, is why do people just suddenly whip out their phones or cameras to record everything instead of being constructive and trying to defuse the situation? All these videos do is show how ignorant we are as people to what to do in such a situation like those.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
One thing I never understand, is why do people just suddenly whip out their phones or cameras to record everything instead of being constructive and trying to defuse the situation? All these videos do is show how ignorant we are as people to what to do in such a situation like those.

Everyone is sue happy these days ... if it's a camera phone taking pictures.. there is now evidence if it ever goes to trial. The judge may throw it out as inadmissible. But hey, it's still evidence regardless.

LMFAO! that is the funniest thing I've seen this week. That punch was peformed in the US but it was heard all the way over here in Scotland. What a fucking uppercut he did on her and then grabbed her skank ass and tossed her out the bus HAHAHAHAHA! It's just a pity the guy has lost his job because of it. Maybe he can counter act it and get compen. After all no one should have to put up with any amount of abuse from passengers. The driver owns the bus, you ride his bus, you follow his rules. Either that or you get the "uppercut" to settle things lol

Bus Driver: "Watch it, stupid bitch"
Stupid Bitch: "Fuck you, fat fuck"
Bus Driver: "Watch your mouth, bitch. If the right hook comes out, stupid mother fuckers like you get knocked out."
Stupid Bitch: "I'll kick your ass"
*sound of a massive uppercut from the driver connecting with a never ending flapping jaw*

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
She was totally out of line but no way should he have done that. He is no better than her....worse in fact. No man should ever put his hands on a woman like that unless his ass is in serious danger, which obviously it wasn't.

Deepcover

Closed Account
@Samfisher I want my 3 min and 21 seconds back please...
As for the bus driver giving the chick a sho-ryu ken? Dammmmmn...he should be charged. Self defence my ass he shouldn't have done that to her.

ApolloBalboa

Everyone is sue happy these days ... if it's a camera phone taking pictures.. there is now evidence if it ever goes to trial. The judge may throw it out as inadmissible. But hey, it's still evidence regardless.

Even if that's true (and it might be, for all I know), I doubt that's what people are thinking when they're recording. I've seen Sam's video before (listed as 'Epic Beard Man'), and I saw alex's, and I'm just confused as to why people seem to enjoy standing around watching the spectacle and possibly help it escalate rather than try and stop it. Nothing good ever comes of confrontations like those, and yet people don't seem to care what happens.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Even if that's true (and it might be, for all I know), I doubt that's what people are thinking when they're recording. I've seen Sam's video before (listed as 'Epic Beard Man'), and I saw alex's, and I'm just confused as to why people seem to enjoy standing around watching the spectacle and possibly help it escalate rather than try and stop it. Nothing good ever comes of confrontations like those, and yet people don't seem to care what happens.

It's a dog eat dog's world.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
She was totally out of line but no way should he have done that. He is no better than her....worse in fact. No man should ever put his hands on a woman like that unless his ass is in serious danger, which obviously it wasn't.

I would never strike a woman. His job was to stop the bus and call the cops even if she sturck him first. The cops do respond to transit calls with priority. That being said, if you are going to shoot your mouth off and strike someone, be perpared to get hit back by anyone. Crazy bitch could have pulled a knife out and threatened others.

I would have thought in that situation people would not want to get involved in anything violent and getting recorderd evidence of what happened(especially in this case) is what was most likely the nail in the coffin for the bus drive who was sacked.

Now days, everyone has a camera on them and it is more than easily accesible now. Recording these types of incidents has its benefits and its downfalls.

ApolloBalboa

I would have thought in that situation people would not want to get involved in anything violent and getting recorderd evidence of what happened(especially in this case) is what was most likely the nail in the coffin for the bus drive who was sacked.

Now days, everyone has a camera on them and it is more than easily accesible now. Recording these types of incidents has its benefits and its downfalls.

It'd be one thing if people recorded things like these for the purpose of law, justice, what-have-you, but it only ends up on the Internet under the title "RAGING BUS DRIVER BEATS DA SHEEYIT OUT OF LADY". In both videos, neither situation started off violent until one party did something stupid (i.e. get physical) to the other one, and then the situation degenerates from that point on. There's nothing wrong or potentially harmful if somebody can try to intervene before it reaches the point of no return and try to amend things, whether it's with dialogue or just by removing somebody.

Unfortunately, people seem to purely enjoy spectacle, even in a situation where there's no need for it. I just find those videos uncomfortable and embarrassing to watch.

bahodeme

Closed Account
It'd be one thing if people recorded things like these for the purpose of law, justice, what-have-you, but it only ends up on the Internet under the title "RAGING BUS DRIVER BEATS DA SHEEYIT OUT OF LADY". In both videos, neither situation started off violent until one party did something stupid (i.e. get physical) to the other one, and then the situation degenerates from that point on. There's nothing wrong or potentially harmful if somebody can try to intervene before it reaches the point of no return and try to amend things, whether it's with dialogue or just by removing somebody.

Unfortunately, people seem to purely enjoy spectacle, even in a situation where there's no need for it. I just find those videos uncomfortable and embarrassing to watch.

Also now everyone seem to want their 15 minutes of fame at someone else's expense.

I am still laughing like fuck at this clip. It's a classic so it is. That uppercut is the uppercut to end all uppercuts. The bitch still got back up after it. If I was him after she got back up after than, I'd have ran like fuck (aka advanced in the opposite direction with haste).