• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Donnie Jr?

Kinda surprised there's no thread about this as yet....

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump Jr. met with a Russian lawyer who he believed had damaging information about Hillary Clinton in the midst of the 2016 election — and wrote "I love it" about the prospect of getting his hands on the material, according to emails released Tuesday by the president's eldest son.

The email exchange shows an acquaintance with ties to Russia, music publicist Rob Goldstone, told the son of then-candidate Donald Trump last year that the attorney has "information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."

Although it was clear that Trump Jr. was told by Goldstone he would be meeting with a "Russian government attorney" and that the information was "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump," Trump Jr. expressed no hesitation in the email chain and, in fact, appeared enthusiastic.

The email exchange makes it clear that Trump Jr. set up the meeting thinking he would be speaking with a Russian government representative with information meant to boost his father's campaign, and it comes as the Justice Department and two congressional committees continue to investigate possible links between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump," Goldstone wrote Trump Jr. in one email.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-jr-tweets-his-emails-led-russia-meeting-n781736

We are discussing it on Animus' thread.

But you libs need your own circle jerk too.

*lol*

He didn't do anything that any other person seeking oppo research wouldn't do.

If you can go to jail for being naive then Hillary Clinton should get the death penalty.

Good luck with this :1orglaugh

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yeah.
Its a non issue.
Trumps son can do business or meet with who ever he wants.
So this is more of the Zio/CIA media trying to trick people into their lie/s but mostly just hurting themselves.
When will they learn, most of us ain't that stupid anymore.
We woke up even if a lot of us don't know it yet.

To be clear.
Does anybody think that going back to the day when Hiliary first brought up Russia in a screech way back during the campaign, then after the election when they continued it, up until now, that if there was any proof that Russia did anything they would not have produced it by now?

Of course they would have.

I do think there is a plan to impeach Trump soon.
And if they do it theyll do it quick before people can figure out what the hell is going on.
Last thing they want is for an impeachment to carry on for a long time.
All depends on whether or not Trump continues to go along with the war agenda or if he goes back to his original PROMISE of ending them.
Which is also like saying make enemys and possible war with Russia or try to have a mutually beneficial relationship.

But this Trump Jr thing is nothing.

We are discussing it on Animus' thread.

But you libs need your own circle jerk too.

*lol*

He didn't do anything that any other person seeking oppo research wouldn't do.

I see. Well, I'm certainly no expert, but I'm reading that 1) he lied about the original purpose of the meeting, 2) the meeting was also attended by Kushner and Manafort (then Trump's campaign manager), 3) "The emails tell me that he's aware that the Russian government is trying to influence the election in favor of Trump, and they also indicate an intent, at least on the part of Donald Trump Jr., to entertain the idea of working with the Russians in their efforts. It raises a number of potential areas of liability." (Barack Cohen, former federal prosecutor)

I'm thinking Mueller will find this interesting - particularly in combination with so many other Russia issues that have plagued Trumpco.
But perhaps you're right and he'll just laugh it off.

I see. Well, I'm certainly no expert, but I'm reading that 1) he lied about the original purpose of the meeting, 2) the meeting was also attended by Kushner and Manafort (then Trump's campaign manager), 3) "The emails tell me that he's aware that the Russian government is trying to influence the election in favor of Trump, and they also indicate an intent, at least on the part of Donald Trump Jr., to entertain the idea of working with the Russians in their efforts. It raises a number of potential areas of liability." (Barack Cohen, former federal prosecutor)

I'm thinking Mueller will find this interesting - particularly in combination with so many other Russia issues that have plagued Trumpco.
But perhaps you're right and he'll just laugh it off.

In a twist of irony, there is evidence that Democrats colluded with the Russians by shopping around the dossier.
Public evidence in fact.

Nope.

No perjury.

No treason.

No laws were broken. In fact no information was given to him about Clinton.
Kushner left because he felt his time was being wasted.

They certainly would have forwarded the information to authorities.

Mueller would find anything interesting. He exists because of his friend Comey and Comey may have broken the law by leaking memos with the purpose of creating the special counsel. Junior seems to be incredibly naive, eager and loyal to a fault.

The grasping at straws is comical.

Even if Junior broke the law, his father certainly did not, and that is who everyone is after.

- - - Updated - - -

Your mothers cunt did not do what she was supposed to do. You Trump supporters go ahead and keep sucking his cock, that is what you do best

Check your PM.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
For an administration that "had no connection " with the Russians, they seem to have a lot of connections with the Russians.

"That nothing burger is turning into a Big Whopper ".

For an administration that "had no connection " with the Russians, they seem to have a lot of connections with the Russians.

"That nothing burger is turning into a Big Whopper ".

Really?

Care to list all of those connections? And with whom?

You know who has far more connections and actually colluded with them? The Democrat party and Hillary Clinton.

Here's a guy (a liberal) that actually knows what he is talking about.

No legal scholar has been more right in the past 8 months.

He will continue to be.

BTW nice lifting the " nothing burger/Big Whopper" line from Politico.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Fox News? Seriously?

I can't be bothered to write an essay tonight, but if you throw a rock I'm sure you'll find a connection, or three, somewhere.

And yeah that quote made me chuckle so I thought I'd throw it in.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Ted Kennedy. That's all I have to say on this nothing of a topic.

Fox News? Seriously?

I can't be bothered to write an essay tonight, but if you throw a rock I'm sure you'll find a connection, or three, somewhere.

And yeah that quote made me chuckle so I thought I'd throw it in.

Yes, Fox News, seriously.

They are hardly right wing and are more establishment than anything. And how does that discredit Jonathan Turley a very liberal law professor?

A surrogate organization for the Democrat party called Fusion GPS sought and released the Steele dossier against Trump and it came directly from the Kremlin.

Which turned out to be false.

There is your collusion with a foreign government and seeking dirt on a political opponent.

The most beautiful thing about the left coming unhinged and continuing to push this narrative is that it always boomerangs back to Democrats.

I hope they continue until it completely dismantles the party.

A trator to his country. And now a traitor to his family.

The most beautiful thing about the left coming unhinged and continuing to push this narrative is that it always boomerangs back to Democrats.

You mean like the Obama wiretapping scandal? You promised indictments by summer, and you're never wrong about that sort of thing. How are they coming along?

Nothing boomerangs back to the democrats, your side just thinks "I know you are, but hat am I?" is a valid defense.

On the topic of "surprising lack of threads," why aren't we talking about drumpf's cyber security partnership with putin? You know, to protect the elections and stuff? Turns out it was unpopular (shocking) so he seems to have drifted off it. Keep playing that 4D chess drumpfo.

You mean like the Obama wiretapping scandal? You promised indictments by summer, and you're never wrong about that sort of thing. How are they coming along?

Nothing boomerangs back to the democrats, your side just thinks "I know you are, but hat am I?" is a valid defense.

On the topic of "surprising lack of threads," why aren't we talking about drumpf's cyber security partnership with putin? You know, to protect the elections and stuff? Turns out it was unpopular (shocking) so he seems to have drifted off it. Keep playing that 4D chess drumpfo.

Did I promise indictments by Summer?
I underestimated the amount of cuckdom in the GOP willing to pile on with the Dim-O-Crats. You know, the same Republican party that obstructs everything?

The left have blown their wad on Russia and this latest hiccup will be a memory by Monday.

Then we can get on with the business of doing the work the American people voted for and unfucking Obama's healthcare clusterfuck and funding a beautiful wall.

Loretta Lynch and Susan Rice have yet to testify but don't worry trighlypuff they will and I will be the first to gloat when the indictments are handed down .

You hang in there Skippy.

Did I promise indictments by Summer?
I underestimated the amount of cuckdom in the GOP willing to pile on with the Dim-O-Crats. You know, the same Republican party that obstructs everything?

The left have blown their wad on Russia and this latest hiccup will be a memory by Monday.

Then we can get on with the business of doing the work the American people voted for and unfucking Obama's healthcare clusterfuck and funding a beautiful wall.

Loretta Lynch and Susan Rice have yet to testify but don't worry trighlypuff they will and I will be the first to gloat when the indictments are handed down .

You hang in there Skippy.
Kids a piece of shit just like his orange daddy.
Next you half wits will elect Kim K or one if her family.
Sad but true

So Charles Cuckhammer definitively and once and for all declares this "collusion" and the "smoking gun" and liberals nationwide who beforehand wouldn't waste their saliva to spit on him are singing his praises. Yet Charles admits that there is no apparent illegality here but will leave that question to the experts, after playing one.

lol

and rememeber, this is Donald Trump Jr. They hang him, and our president is still appointing the next Supreme Court nominee.

So Charles Cuckhammer definitively and once and for all declares this "collusion" and the "smoking gun" and liberals nationwide who beforehand wouldn't waste their saliva to spit on him are singing his praises. Yet Charles admits that there is no apparent illegality here but will leave that question to the experts, after playing one.

lol

and rememeber, this is Donald Trump Jr. They hang him, and our president is still appointing the next Supreme Court nominee.

Krauthammer voted for Walter Mondale.

loller

lol

holy shit, I think I just owned Charles Krauthammer on a point I totally came up on my own but he wasn't here to see it. Tucker Carlson would be proud and maybe cackle over it.