• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Donna Ambrose / Donna Collins / Danica Collins

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account

Whoops! May I apologise profusely?

If I did report that particular post (and I may well not have done - read on), it is because I was busy reporting the asshole who is currently setting up accounts every five mins using different names, and then posting literally dozens of spam items throughout the FO boards. The moderators are aware and are doing their bit. I tnink I may have posted the above, therefore, without actually having reported your (perfectly good) post as spam. But if I did, I am very sorry. It was a genuine mistake.

Hope I'm forgiven?! If so, we must kiss and make up . . . . !!

Whoops! May I apologise profusely?

If I did report that particular post (and I may well not have done - read on), it is because I was busy reporting the asshole who is currently setting up accounts every five mins using different names, and then posting literally dozens of spam items throughout the FO boards. The moderators are aware and are doing their bit. I tnink I may have posted the above, therefore, without actually having reported your (perfectly good) post as spam. But if I did, I am very sorry. It was a genuine mistake.

Hope I'm forgiven?! If so, we must kiss and make up . . . . !!

Well I forgive you but sadly Donna told me in bed this afternoon that she can not :(