• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Donna Ambrose / Donna Collins / Danica Collins

two things i heard about that scene a while back 1. the guy was her husband 2. that he passed away in the early 2000's from cancer.
does anyone know if either these statements is true.

I used to work with Donna back in the day ,in answers to your questions 1) no that wasn't her husband 2) he passed away in the early 90's from cancer ,and to clear up the doubts that IS donna in the video :)

Attachments

• Danica-238-003.jpg
    Danica-238-003.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 570
I used to work with Donna back in the day ,in answers to your questions 1) no that wasn't her husband 2) he passed away in the early 90's from cancer ,and to clear up the doubts that IS donna in the video :)

hey thanks man .
it is sad she lost a friend to cancer .

I saw the Lady Sonia video of Danica that was just put up today, but in the preview it shows her getting titfucked, but in the video it doesn't, anyone know which video that is from?? I watched the entire video not just the preview, and it's solo.

I saw the Lady Sonia video of Danica that was just put up today, but in the preview it shows her getting titfucked, but in the video it doesn't, anyone know which video that is from?? I watched the entire video not just the preview, and it's solo.

Here http://www.****.com/view/6868/danica-ambrose/

Personally I prefer the earlier scene in the loft with the same dude, when she gets fully naked and oil massaged. I'm still a big fan of her sole work but it would be cool to get videos like this now and again. I'm not even sure if the Lady Sonia scene that just came out is recent, Danica states often that she only shoots for her site. It looks good though.

243-Dominant-Tease.Still002.jpg243-Dominant-Tease.Still005.jpg

Attachments

• 243-Dominant-Tease.Still003.jpg
    243-Dominant-Tease.Still003.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 514
Don't you just want to lie in bed with her?
245-Up-Close.Still053.jpg

And run your hand through her glorious pubes?
245-Up-Close.Still063.jpg