• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Domestic violence

After a hard working day millions of men have to face their families.

Wife complain
Most of women have a job too so they have to face thier families as well.
childers do not obey
They don't because they've not been educated properly...
and the dinner will taste awful.
If you're not pleased by the dinner your wife cooked, cook your dinner yourself !

every culture and family are different i suppose, as johan mentioned, not many families can afford to have the "stay at home mom". 20 years or so it was more common.

i myself had an irish catholic upbringing. if the old man didnt like the way things went in the house, or had a tough day, he wouldnt drive anyone out, hed go straight to the bar or build a chair or something...

They don't because they've not been raised or disciplined properly...

fixed ;)

Most of women have a job too so they have to face thier families as well. They don't because they've not been educated properly... If you're not pleased by the dinner your wife cooked, cook your dinner yourself !

-Cunning answer.

-I do not think that this is a question of education.

-Ideana ehkä hyvä, mutta olisi aika koomista jos miehet hääräsivät keittiössä.

not many families can afford to have the "stay at home mom". 20 years or so it was more common.

i myself had an irish catholic upbringing. if the old man didnt like the way things went in the house, or had a tough day, he wouldnt drive anyone out, hed go straight to the bar or build a chair or something...

-In the past all thing were better. :facepalm:

-Built a chair if there were problems at home...quite a therapy.

After a hard working day millions of men have to face their families.

Wife complain, childers do not obey and the dinner will taste awful.

Is it any wonder that a man gets angry sometimes and drive the family out of the house?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbeJXDm80KU

Hang on, without watching that vid I cant help but feel you are looking to justify domestic abuse with that phrasing.

Wife complaining? Womans prerogative

Children do not obey? Called being a kid

Dinner tastes awful? Okay so the wife isnt much of a cook, deal with it

Not one thing there can justify any man walking out on, driving out or striking a member of his family.

If you are predisposed to being a dick who will strike his wife or alienate his family, its poor excuse to blame those around you as reason for lashing out.

If you are indeed that brand of coward leaving your family is in fact the kindest thing that could be done, sparing them from the immature bullshit that is inflicted on them daily.

Be sure you are indeed a man before you have a family - Spare the heartache and youtube videos for another sap.

Hang on, without watching that vid I cant help but feel you are looking to justify domestic abuse with that phrasing.

Of course it is unacceptable when a man beats his wife or children.

But that happens when conditions are favorable.

Anyone can become a wife beater.

The video shows a typical family drama.

Stressed man comes home from work and freaks.

Conditions are favorable? I pray that is just a language barrier issue.

Anyone can become a wife beater? That is the worst thing you may have posted in this thread. I dare say many of the men who post on this board would join me in saying that is quite an offensive generalisation.

I have never raised a fist to anyone, for whatever reason and would never raise a fist to a woman. My parents argued when I was a kid, as parents tend to do, but they talked - My own father didn't so much as step towards my mother in an angry manner.

If that is your belief then I feel sorry for you and your country if over there it is so common a thing for a man to raise his fist to a woman and blame on such piss poor excuses.

Last edited:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Of course it is unacceptable when a man beats his wife or children.

The video shows a typical family drama.

Stressed man comes home from work and freaks.

Anyone cannot become a wife beater. Completely untrue.
It takes a special coward to even think that beating his wife is the solution for any of his problems, including those which have absolutely nothing to do with his family.

Conditions are favorable? I pray that is just a language barrier issue.

Anyone can become a wife beater? That is the worst thing you may have posted in this thread. I dare say many of the men who post on this board would join me in saying that is quite an offensive generalisation.

I propably use wrong expressions, English is not my language.

But I do belive that circumstances affects people's behaviours and it is easy to say that you do not behave violently in a given situation if you have not experienced it yourself.

I would not try to defend the men who beat women and children, I just thought of the reasons why this is happening.

DR. B

Closed Account
I belive that anyone can become women beater if the conditions are right.

But I hope I'm wrong.

what about midgets? can a male midget even try to hit his 5'6'' - 5'8'' wife or will she just boot him. AND, what about women? if the conditions are right, can't she hit her man has well? and if her man laughs, can't she take it out on the children?

I don't condone it, and there definitely isn't any excuse for it, ever. Having said that, I can see how it could happen, though. Some people just know what buttons to press on others, and, if done enough times, some people can't restrain themselves. Not an excuse, or justification, just a reality.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I propably use wrong expressions, English is not my language.

But I do belive that circumstances affects people's behaviours and it is easy to say that you do not behave violently in a given situation if you have not experienced it yourself.

I would not try to defend the men who beat women and children, I just thought of the reasons why this is happening.

The reasons why it's happening? Food that isn't that great, the wife complaining, and children behaving badly are not reasons to beat a woman, let alone anyone.

How do you think women feel about children complaining? We don't like it either. And how about the whole giving birth ordeal? What, do you think all you have to do is donate your sperm and then make money to put food in the house and keep a roof over her head is all you have to do to be a father and a husband? If so, you're dead wrong.

Not many women are stay at home moms anymore. We work just as hard as men. So don't even think for a second that a man coming home from a bad day at work can even remotely justify domestic violence. In that case, the same could be said for women against men, since we work just as hard as you do.

Women put up with emotional, mental, physical, and psychological bullshit everyday, not just men.

AND, what about women? if the conditions are right, can't she hit her man has well?

Men are more violent than women.

But also women behave in certain situations violently.

When a certain stimulus treshold is exceeded then the result is violence.