• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does your belly button smell?

Again :nono: No Fungi, No infection :dunno:
To Squallumz - So if your ass smells you have fungal presents? I think not

Well...let's put it a milder way Titty. The fungal infection being referred to here would likely be some variant of a yeast infection. It's possible and the proclivity for yeast infection to smell isn't something cured by washing. The fact that you haven't been able to eliminate the odor through washing suggests it may be something more than just dirty...i.e. yeast infection.

Doesn't mean you're a filthy pig....yeast is ever present on the skin (no matter how much you wash yourself) but it's kept in check by washing and the maintenance of good bacterium in the body. You could have had a circumstance which caused an imbalance in this good bacteria and the right environment could have given rise to a yeast infection.

F.Y.I....that's what jock itch, athletes foot, etc. are...yeast infections.

Now. How's that Titty...?

True Trannie R U Jealous :D Im taking attention away from your Transsexual thing you got going on there?
I shower daily moron, sometimes twice if I get real dusty at work.
If you read the first paragraph you would saw that!

Well...let's put it a milder way Titty. The fungal infection being referred to here would likely be some variant of a yeast infection. It's possible and the proclivity for yeast infection to smell isn't something cured by washing. The fact that you haven't been able to eliminate the odor through washing suggests it may be something more than just dirty...i.e. yeast infection.

Doesn't mean you're a filthy pig....yeast is ever present on the skin (no matter how much you wash yourself) but it's kept in check by washing and the maintenance of good bacterium in the body. You could have had a circumstance which caused an imbalance in this good bacteria and the right environment could have given rise to a yeast infection.

F.Y.I....that's what jock itch, athletes foot, etc. are...yeast infections.

Now. How's that Titty...?

Works for me :D But I am a pretty clean guy and not sick or dont show any signs of infection

Jealous :D Im taking attention away from your Transsexual thing you got going on there?
If you read he first paragraph you would saw that!

F.Y.I....bacterial infections..including yeast infections need warm, damp places on the body to thrive and grow.:2 cents:

Works for me :D But I am a pretty clean guy and not sick or dont show any signs of infection

Well, you wouldn't show usual signs of infection beyond the smell and probably itching...Are you digging around in there in the first place because it's itching?? That would be sign no. 2. :2 cents:

Jealous :D Im taking attention away from your Transsexual thing you got going on there?
If you read he first paragraph you would saw that!

You don't know that when your ass smells is because of bacteria, and you are calling me a moron?:1orglaugh
Now get off the PC and go take a bath with diluted clorox...I'm afraid that yeast colonized all your `private` parts, if it already made it to your belly.:D:facepalm:

my belly button doesn't smell broski...i don't think yours is supposed to either, just sayin

Yes, my belly button smells. It's especially partial to the scents of lilac and anything citrus!

In all seriousness, the only time mine really smells is if I jack off and get cum in it, then fall asleep before I remember to clean it, then don't take a shower for five days.

F
itching...Are you digging around in there in the first place because it's itching?? That would be sign no. 2. :2 cents:

Nope, no itching either :dunno: But you know what, I do eat Doritos pretty often and my finger does smell of cheese :D maybe I smelt the Doritos :rofl2:

Yes, my belly button smells. It's especially partial to the scents of lilac and anything citrus!

In all seriousness, the only time mine really smells is if I jack off and get cum in it, then fall asleep before I remember to clean it, then don't take a shower for five days.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
OP you need to wash your ass properly!!

Next you are going to tell us that you stuck a finger in your ass. and it taste like Hershey's milk Chocolate.

OP you need to wash your ass properly!!

Next you are going to tell us that you stuck a finger in your ass. and it taste like Hershey's milk Chocolate.

Come on now, don't tell me your an Illiterate Scavenger too, Read The Thread!
And before you go presuming things, this is about Belly Buttons not Bayamons milk chocolate asshole, k :nono:

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
Come on now, don't tell me your an Illiterate Scavenger too, Read The Thread!
And before you go presuming things, this is about Belly Buttons not Bayamons milk chocolate asshole, k :nono:

Does your belly button smell? me nope!

Like i said you ain't washing properly that's why it sticks like cheese.

If you can't take criticism don't make stupid threads.