• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does anyone actually find Kate Upton Attractive?

I will never understand how someone like her could be on Sports Illustrated and on commercials everywhere. She is blonde but besides that, she looks ugly. I know she is tall for a woman but she is overweight as well. Theres nothing wrong with that, the problem is though how does someone like her get so much attention and on magazines? Its like she gets looked at as someone thats very good looking when they are nothing more than average AT BEST.

Does anyone here actually find Kate Upton attractive? The reason why i bring this up is b/c i just have never seen a women who is on magazines everywhere like her and the amt of attention she gets when she doesn't even look attractive at all.

She is blonde but besides that, she looks ugly. I know she is tall for a woman but she is overweight...

I kind of feel like I'm repeating myself at this point, but...

You are a terrible person. You should bad about yourself, and your parents should feel bad for having spawned you.

espnaddict

Banned
She is attractive, but way over-hyped & over-publicized I think. Don't need to see her on every magazine cover.

- - - Updated - - -

She is attractive, but way over-hyped & over-publicized I think. Don't need to see her on every magazine cover.

Yes she's attractive. And Fuck no, she's not over-weighted :facepalm:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
OP, you must be blind.

So the OP is the guy who used to post "This or That" threads. Can't remember the name, but here's his new account, and he's post count spamming. Just thought you should all know.

I will never understand how someone like her could be on Sports Illustrated and on commercials everywhere. She is blonde but besides that, she looks ugly. I know she is tall for a woman but she is overweight as well. Theres nothing wrong with that, the problem is though how does someone like her get so much attention and on magazines? Its like she gets looked at as someone thats very good looking when they are nothing more than average AT BEST.

Does anyone here actually find Kate Upton attractive? The reason why i bring this up is b/c i just have never seen a women who is on magazines everywhere like her and the amt of attention she gets when she doesn't even look attractive at all.

Uh, have you ever thought that it's you with the problem? Kate Upton is fucking hot as shit. Any red-blooded male with a pulse and an intact set of testicles feels that way.

I'm wondering how can any (straight) male consider her to be overweight. There's ah huge difference between overweight and curvy. That body is curved to perfection. And unattractive? Any (straight) man who says that beautiful lady is unattractive needs his sexuality checked.

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................... yes????????

I'm all for one less person finding her attractive. One less person I have to compete with for Kate Upton affection, oh yes.