• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does anyone actually find Kate Upton Attractive?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Dude, she's fucking gorgeous. If she's ugly, then what the fuck am I? Completely hideous?

You absolutely can not tell me that if she walked into the room you wouldn't stop and stare and start undressing her with your eyes. She's hot as shit, she's beautiful. What do you look like? That's what I'd like to know. Who the hell are you to judge?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7572774, member: 579739"]Dude, she's fucking gorgeous. If she's ugly, then what the fuck am I?

Better looking than her. Despite the fact that, yes, he's wrong and yes, she is very attractive.

I very much doubt that. If I were, then wouldn't I be on the covers and in the commercials instead of her?

Well, I definitely find you more attractive. I suppose it could be an "eye of the beholder" thing.

As far as who ends up where, well... it's like anything else, isn't it? Success doesn't always find the people who deserve it most, sometimes not immediately, and sometimes not at all. There are beautiful, talented actors who are currently serving coffee. There are great unpublished novelists who are are slinging drinks in bars. There's an element of luck in everything.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I very much doubt that. If I were, then wouldn't I be on the covers and in the commercials instead of her?

Nope. It takes an ambiguous and unique alchemy of luck, talent, beauty, privilege, connections, and money to achieve the type of notoriety/fame/success that people like her enjoy.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Got Upton on my desktop now.

Ew. I just noticed something. About this...

... it occurs to me that may have come off unintentionally bad. Methinks my Asperger's was acting up there. :uohs:

I should probably point out that, despite the fact that you mention that some models just aren't very good at their jobs and don't know how to model, I in no way meant to suggest that applies to you Harley (which I now realize that providing that link wholesale could imply). I was simply meaning to point out that you acknowledge that looks alone aren't everything, and that you lack representation and work smaller jobs which could potentially explain things.

Yeah, if anyone got anything else out of that, it was totally my bad. Sometimes I don't see all of the potential implications of what I say, and it can make me unintentionally seem like an asshole. Sorry. Again, totally my bad. :o

Now Imma go smash my head into the wall a few times in penance... :brick:

Ew. I just noticed something. About this...

... it occurs to me that may have come off unintentionally bad. Methinks my Asperger's was acting up there. :uohs:

I should probably point out that, despite the fact that you mention that some models just aren't very good at their jobs and don't know how to model, I in no way meant to suggest that applies to you Harley (which I now realize that providing that link wholesale could imply). I was simply meaning to point out that you acknowledge that looks alone aren't everything, and that you lack representation and work smaller jobs which could potentially explain things.

Yeah, if anyone got anything else out of that, it was totally my bad. Sometimes I don't see all of the potential implications of what I say, and it can make me unintentionally seem like an asshole. Sorry. Again, totally my bad. :o

Now Imma go smash my head into the wall a few times in penance... :brick:

Yeah, no one went there. We all were with you on this one.

And, while I'm at it, I'll put forward another "Harley is cool" vote. It's amazing. It's like some of the OCSMs have brains, think deeply on certain things, and are human.

Yeah, no one went there. We all were with you on this one.

:o Thanks dirk. :thumbsup:

I worry about some of the stuff I say sometimes. Occasionally I hate my brain...

And, while I'm at it, I'll put forward another "Harley is cool" vote. It's amazing. It's like some of the OCSMs have brains, think deeply on certain things, and are human.

:yesyes:

Beauty is a subjective thing.

[...]

12156445.gif

While beauty may be subjective (and yes, it definitely is) you'd have to be blind to suggest the woman is ugly, and an idiot to suggest she's overweight. She's not exactly my cup of tea, but I have no trouble seeing that, yes, she's absolutely attractive.